Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Uluain
09.27.2012 , 12:58 PM | #1761
Since the (2 of 2) is still up, and marked as such, I am confident that Ixum accurately shared what he saw. Why would Hall Hood have labeled at stand alone tweet (2 of 2)? Mysteries! Obfuscation! Shenanigans, even! Yes that is the very word. I am calling shenanigans on this. Very fishy.

Baptes
09.27.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1762
Quote:
But for my female Sorcerer, I'll have to wait to see who's new in the neighborhood for a chance of romance. Neither Androniko nor Ashara are cutting it for her. Yeah, I know
Same here. My poor (shelved after the last patch) SI. Just can't find anyone of either sex that either doesn't make her want to kill them or smack them. Seriously, if there was a LS version of Xalek I would love it. IDK why, he just gels with me for some reason (even with his love for the DS).

Baptes
09.27.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1763
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Since the (2 of 2) is still up, and marked as such, I am confident that Ixum accurately shared what he saw. Why would Hall Hood have labeled at stand alone tweet (2 of 2)? Mysteries! Obfuscation! Shenanigans, even! Yes that is the very word. I am calling shenanigans on this. Very fishy.
Why is getting info on this so freaking hard? I'd have a better chance at getting a straight answer out of the CIA about possible drug ties than EA/BW these days.

Tatile
09.27.2012 , 01:24 PM | #1764
Quote: Originally Posted by Baptes View Post
Why is getting info on this so freaking hard? I'd have a better chance at getting a straight answer out of the CIA about possible drug ties than EA/BW these days.
Because we don't want a straight answer! We want a gay answer!

Uluain
09.27.2012 , 01:32 PM | #1765
Daniel Erickson could have gotten off a zinger in his Guild Summit announcement if he'd said "That's not writing. That's typing". But I am not sure how many gamers would have caught a Truman Capote reference.

Lest we veer totally off track, however, here's the roster of frequently asked and sadly unanswered SGRA questions:

• Are we still on track to see same-gender romantic content in game this year?
  • Will any current companions be available for same-gender romance? If so, which?
  • If current companions are made avaialble, will the new romantic content be available to players who have already completed existing story content with their companions without needing to roll a new character?
  • Will same-gender content require and additional purchase, such as a legacy unlock, in-game credit expense or real-world currency through the Cartel shop?
  • Will we ever see same-gender content beyond companion characters as [Flirt] prompts with various world or class story mission NPCs, such as currently exist as opposite-gender options?

Don't say we made it hard to find, devs!

Baptes
09.27.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1766
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Daniel Erickson could have gotten off a zinger in his Guild Summit announcement if he'd said "That's not writing. That's typing". But I am not sure how many gamers would have caught a Truman Capote reference.

Lest we veer totally off track, however, here's the roster of frequently asked and sadly unanswered SGRA questions:

• Are we still on track to see same-gender romantic content in game this year?
  • Will any current companions be available for same-gender romance? If so, which?
  • If current companions are made avaialble, will the new romantic content be available to players who have already completed existing story content with their companions without needing to roll a new character?
  • Will same-gender content require and additional purchase, such as a legacy unlock, in-game credit expense or real-world currency through the Cartel shop?
  • Will we ever see same-gender content beyond companion characters as [Flirt] prompts with various world or class story mission NPCs, such as currently exist as opposite-gender options?

Don't say we made it hard to find, devs!
Maybe if it were larger and more colorful...can you add sparkles?

Tatile
09.27.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1767
Quote: Originally Posted by Baptes View Post
Maybe if it were larger and more colorful...can you add sparkles?
Yeah, that needs a glitter storm you can see from space before the Community Team will be able to notice it.

Uluain
09.27.2012 , 01:50 PM | #1768
  • .* :~*Are we still on track to see same-gender romantic content in game this year?*~: * .
  • . * :~*Will any current companions be available for same-gender romance? If so, which?*~:* .
  • .* :~*If current companions are made avaialble, will the new romantic content be available to players who have already completed existing story content with their companions without needing to roll a new character?*~:* .
  • .* :~*Will same-gender content require and additional purchase, such as a legacy unlock, in-game credit expense or real-world currency through the Cartel shop?*~:* .
  • .* :~*Will we ever see same-gender content beyond companion characters as [Flirt] prompts with various world or class story mission NPCs, such as currently exist as opposite-gender options?*~:* .

Better?

Tatile
09.27.2012 , 02:01 PM | #1769
The pastel colours are adorable <3 What we need is someone in Austin to--

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! We need to bombard them with baked goods! Everyone kittening loves cakes and rainbow bakes are the best cakes. Cakes which have our questions written on them in icing. That way they have to pay some kittening attention to us, no one says no to cake.

Mitsch
09.27.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1770
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
The pastel colours are adorable <3 What we need is someone in Austin to--

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! We need to bombard them with baked goods! Everyone kittening loves cakes and rainbow bakes are the best cakes. Cakes which have our questions written on them in icing. That way they have to pay some kittening attention to us, no one says no to cake.
Do you try to be stereotypical gay or was it just too much sugar in your coffee?
Pibb | #1 PvP Juggernaut a.D. | Exar Kun (EU) / T3-M4 (EU)