Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

natashina
09.25.2012 , 05:38 AM | #1651
I wanted to add that I'm not going to be blowing up his Twitter page. I want to get his attention, not get blocked.

Tatile
09.25.2012 , 05:41 AM | #1652
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
I wanted to add that I'm not going to be blowing up his Twitter page. I want to get his attention, not get blocked.
Are using you SGRA or same-gender/sex romance? Virtually no one outside of this thread knows what SGRA stands for, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Hood was reading his morning twits going "SGRA? ***? What's this person trying to sell me?"

Yes, the philosophy of setting one's expectations low enough so as not to be disappointed is a hard one to live by - it is great to see the expectations exceeded, ever more depressing to see them met.

Edit: Oh wow, they censor double-u tee eff. That's actually impressive.

Ixum
09.25.2012 , 05:52 AM | #1653
Tweeted him aswell!
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

natashina
09.25.2012 , 07:14 AM | #1654
Last tweet I sent to him this morning(I'll call it good...until wake up )

Quote:
Just to clarify, I am referring to same-sex relationships in ToR. Please give the thread about this some feedback for morale

Uluain
09.25.2012 , 07:45 AM | #1655
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt49...tu.be&t=10m49s

Seems intact. Still, it's pretty shameful it's all we've got to go on, after a year.
Thanks. I have no idea why I couldn't access it last night, but I came to a "this video doesn't exist" page.

Ixum
09.25.2012 , 10:12 AM | #1656
Omg he answered!

Hall Hood ‏@hallhood
(1 of 2) To all the folks who have been expressing interest in SGRs, here is the official word from Gabe Amatangelo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt49...tu.be&t=10m49s

(2 of 2) When I can share more information, I will let you know. Writing romances is one of my favorite things about working on SWTOR. :-)

the vid is the same one we saw before
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Uluain
09.25.2012 , 10:43 AM | #1657
Good catch, Ixum, thanks!

Okay - so add this to the confirmed list: SGRs are still on the way, and are slated to come with the rest of the story content coming with Makeb!

The SGR clarifications thread: pulling needles from haystacks since January 17.

ganondorq
09.25.2012 , 10:56 AM | #1658
is it safe to be excited now???? idk if i can hold it back >.<

wainot-keel
09.25.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1659
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Omg he answered!

Hall Hood ‏@hallhood
(1 of 2) To all the folks who have been expressing interest in SGRs, here is the official word from Gabe Amatangelo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt49...tu.be&t=10m49s

(2 of 2) When I can share more information, I will let you know. Writing romances is one of my favorite things about working on SWTOR. :-)

the vid is the same one we saw before
lol, so they had to either fire/sanction the guy for (perhaps) unknowingly saying more than he should have, or make it official. Through Twitter . I'm glad is the latter. I bet Gabe does too.

Anyway, this is good news

Roodbot
09.25.2012 , 10:58 AM | #1660
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Okay - so add this to the confirmed list: SGRs are still on the way, and are slated to come with the rest of the story content coming with Makeb!
Wow! They came up with the only way to interest me in Makeb!

Also, I've been reading this thread since I signed up for SWTOR and I think I've only commented once. So I really want to say that everybody who comments here regularly is incredible. I think I speak for every lurker out there when I say you guys and gals (and others) are all very cool and I can't say how impressed I am with your dedication.
Once you go tank, you never go back!