Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

They need to change the end story.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
They need to change the end story.

Tommot
06.09.2012 , 11:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by metalgearyoda View Post
The thing is he is talking about a single quest on tatoonie.

Not even the end of chapter 3 or even 1.

Really baffled by this.
He's saying both Sith stories end with the final boss being another Sith.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Inzuher
06.09.2012 , 11:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by fliplife View Post
I dont understand why the 2 classes on the sith side ends with a battle vs them self I get what the sith code is but it shouldnt apply this mmo they should end diffently but 4 real thou they need to expand the story, some of us players want do things solo and they should give us more 2 do then trying to make us play as a team.
I didn't understand anything of what you just said. Besides it makes perfectly sense that the two sith class stories ends up battling other siths, since that's generally what siths do.

Basally the only thing I got from that post is a suspicion that you know very little about star wars lore...

Anyways try editing the post and make your case more clear.
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

Ashu-ri
06.09.2012 , 12:18 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by metalgearyoda View Post
The thing is he is talking about a single quest on tatoonie.

Not even the end of chapter 3 or even 1.

Really baffled by this.
If I recall correctly, its not even a Sith class - I had that quest as an IA, and it was fantastic, the quest was fantastic, the dialogue and everything else after the fight was fantastic.

ChrisRedmond
06.09.2012 , 01:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MentalCase View Post
I didn't understand anything you just said... or maybe it's just me.
Me too. Did the government outlaw the use of punctuation in schools?
If you can't fix it, forget it.

KurganNazzir
06.09.2012 , 01:54 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
If I recall correctly, its not even a Sith class - I had that quest as an IA, and it was fantastic, the quest was fantastic, the dialogue and everything else after the fight was fantastic.
Nope, the quest on Tatooine where the Sith fights himself/herself is the Sith Warrior story.

As for what the OP is referring to, I have no idea if they mean that Warrior quest on Tatooine or the chapter three endings for Warrior and Inquisitor which aren't even a "battle vs them self", though they are Sith vs Sith which is a normal part of being Sith. Some Sith look for apprentices expecting that the apprentice will one day kill them, it's expected of them. Plus, you know, pretty much all of the stories involve some Sith vs Sith action. The IA story mentions certain Sith too busy fighting amongst themselves to pay attention to what's going on around them plus you have a certain Sith going to great lengths for power. The BH story has a Sith vying for a position of power and taking pride in angering a Council member. It's what Sith do. Most of the Sith are constantly fighting each other for power, that's what makes them, as a whole, so weak.
Dark Eclipse
GAF