Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dulfy Please Marry Me

Enderet
06.08.2012 , 02:31 PM | #1
This is the official, "Dulfy Please Marrry Me!" thread... aka, Thank you for all your hard work and being an awesome contributor to the SWTOR community.

For those that dont know who Dulfy/Iwipe is, she is a contributing member that is incredibly active in the SWTOR subreddit and runs a few sites that for the most part, revolve around SWTOR. If you want to be on top of SWTOR news, most of the time, you are better off going to her site than looking around on the official site. She is meticulous with the information that she posts and her hard work has been acknowledged by some of the devs as well as the community managers. She actively compiles a surprising amount of data and pictures for us, all of which must take a tremendous amount of time. Her sites are great resources, and we are lucky to have her in our game.

http://dulfy.net/

http://tor-fashion.com/

I thought the thread title was funny, but if a moderator wants to change it, thats fine by me. All I really wanted to do, was have a place where the community could say:

Dulfy/Iwipe... THANK YOU!

Aurojiin
06.08.2012 , 02:45 PM | #2
I concur wholeheartedly with this thread title.

Scorpienne
06.08.2012 , 03:20 PM | #3
Dulfy is a she? Hm.... Dulfy will you marry me, too? There are laws against that kind of thing in Georgia where I'm from, but hopefully your state is more open-minded.

Paige

erei
06.08.2012 , 03:37 PM | #4
I wouldn't ask for marriage (no offense, I already have someone in my life^^), but she does a great job indeed. I have several of her guide bookmarked for quick references when needed.
Thanks for your work, I think you should have some reward from BW, forum title, unique vanity item, whatever.

Sammm
06.08.2012 , 03:59 PM | #5
I love her websites, they are really great. As a reward, I think Bioware should include Dulfy somewhere in the game in an upcoming SWTOR expansion.

Lycanthrop
06.08.2012 , 04:01 PM | #6
I love Dulfy's guides on her website, and it is especially helpful when my main is a sage. Dulfy's website is where I go when I need to know something about SWTOR, and I commend her hard work. Bioware should give her a special in game item for her dedication.
Sir Copperfield, the most interesting gamer on the planet.

Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
I'm just dang good at what I do and I know it. I have a unique skill which makes me an outstanding gamer. So I ask you all a very simple question. Why all the hate?

Oggthebase
06.08.2012 , 04:09 PM | #7
Bioware did an interview of Dulfy and mentionned her fansite not so long ago

http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-...urn-fan-friday

too bad the fan friday did not continue, I guess the community team got hit hard by the reorganization.
Dulfy's site is amonge the sites I read regularly for news and information on the game. Go Dulfy!

Iwipe
06.08.2012 , 05:11 PM | #8
awwww

Sauska
06.09.2012 , 07:35 AM | #9
I'd like to marry either Dulfy or Paige, both indispensable for the SWTOR community, but unfortunately, though it's legal in my country, I don't swing that way. Guess I need to find myself a great male contributor to the SWTOR community
The Borealis Legacy

Veluthurk
06.09.2012 , 07:48 AM | #10
Kudos to Dulfy. Always a good go to source for info.

OP the good ones are always taken.