Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 15th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 15th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MosesMercury
06.08.2012 , 12:10 PM | #21
In 1.3, Social Armor is being made viable for all classes. Thank you. Will you be adding all the social armors from beta, that were removed, back into the game? I'd really like to get my hands on a headhunter's chest
Silent Council @ The Ebon Hawk
Klaangck Huttslime-Powertech
Putrid Huttslime- Sniper
Discrete- Operative

Claymaniac
06.08.2012 , 12:11 PM | #22
Will anything be done to fix the numerous missing codex entries? It was touted as a big feature pre launch and there are tons of entries that are unavailable to us. Where are our titles!
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

DarthZaul
06.08.2012 , 12:13 PM | #23
Once the group finder is in TOR may reach the point every MMO reaches where queuing for a group takes a long time because there are not enough tanks. Do you have a plan prepared for in case this crisis happens?

Emohawk
06.08.2012 , 12:13 PM | #24
I have seen reports that if you recruit a friend to play swtor and they sub for a month you get a mount in game as a thank you....
Will this also apply to players that have used the recruit a friend pre 1.3?

Swordy
06.08.2012 , 12:18 PM | #25
Will non-combat PvE content be expanded soon? More titles, an achievement system, something to do whilst sitting and chatting?

Kaywinnit
06.08.2012 , 12:29 PM | #26
When the legacy features were first announced at the Guild Summit. Daniel Erickson stated that they would be granted after reaching a certain legacy level OR by purchasing for a large sum of credits. What is the logic behind the decision to make the legacy perks require both a legacy level AND a large sum of credits?
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

CitizenFry
06.08.2012 , 12:42 PM | #27
Can you talk about the mechanics of the Stealth system, both for PvP and PvE? What benefit do "levels" of stealth or stealth detection provide? How does a trooper's Stealth Scan interact with stealthed opponents?

Vektarulz
06.08.2012 , 12:42 PM | #28
Why is ranked only 8 man Queuing and not solo Que aswell
Elite Warlord, Founder, ╦xile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr

Mr-Magnetic
06.08.2012 , 12:45 PM | #29
When will we see the fabled "Hood Up, Hood Down" option for Jedi and Sith robes? It has been talked about and I expected it in 1.2, but it was absent.

ChaoticDynamite
06.08.2012 , 12:48 PM | #30
With the add of a new race will we see a new/extra character slot for those of us who currently have them maxed out?
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.