Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 15th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 15th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Scitcher
06.09.2012 , 06:59 AM | #101
I know everyone is excited about the upcoming ability to add augments. Will we need to reverse engineer orange items or will the appropriate level green items be adequate?
Scitcher

BillyBlades
06.09.2012 , 07:11 AM | #102
I often send items between characters, and right now my friends list is filled with a lot of my own characters so they auto-fill when addressing mail to them (well, except the ones on the other faction). Would it be possible to add your Legacy's characters to the type ahead like you do for guildmates and people on your friends list?

Thanks!

Euden
06.09.2012 , 07:19 AM | #103
Simple Question: Will you be introducing cosmetic changes e.g: the ability to change hair styles or facial hair etc?

OHARRIIS
06.09.2012 , 08:11 AM | #104
About the social gear adjustment in 1.3 its great and all but there's one thing that is kinda bugging me. Will each faction finally have access to each other's CE vendor outfit? I mean i don't see why not and it is "social gear" not "Faction gear" and it would fun to use the imp trooper or pub officer outfit on either side, would it be possible to allow access to both outfits in 1.3?

Edit- In addition would it be possible to add in the centurion and champions gear sets back in as schematic boxes to provide more variety in gear?, and what about the rakghoul even gear? I created my current character after the event happened so now there is no possible way to get the social outfit, would perhaps purchasing them in a new vendor be possible as well as for future events?

Botea
06.09.2012 , 08:22 AM | #105
In previous question and answer rounds, it has been mentioned that the development team will be adding chat bubbles. As I concider that part of the communication systems set up in game, can we get a hint as to when/if it is coming?

xAZUREx
06.09.2012 , 08:35 AM | #106
adaptive gear is it only social armor that will be adjust itself all or mod gear, for example would i be able to to equip heavy mod gear that isn't social mod gear on some who equips light armor
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: (Kazama Legacy)
Ace Squadron (Member)
There is no force, there is only FUS RO DAH

Sauska
06.09.2012 , 09:12 AM | #107
Will we ever get living mounts, like Tauntaun and Bantha, either unlockable through the legacy system or as a reward from a quest series or ops end boss?
The Borealis Legacy

HeavensAgent
06.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #108
In last week's Q&A you answered a question from RCcarroll regarding Legacy item drops. You mentioned that these items are part of the "Artifact quality loot table." In general how are random loot tables defined, and when an item is awarded how is the loot table it originates from determined? Ar they based on planet? Item level? Item quality? How are they structured?
Del'lantam Trooper of Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

morgadan
06.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #109
is there any chance of showing if players are equipping a shield / focus it would show what players in pvp are tanking and there should be an animation for shields, these could be different colours /sizes and shapes of energy shields that everyone can see you holding.. i mean the guardian holds a saber in 1 hand a shield in the other yet this shield is not visible in the game

Davirkid
06.09.2012 , 10:30 AM | #110
how worked server transfer, And we got a warning if the server we play on the gone dead due to other jumps from it to another server, And we can even choose which server our character should be on