Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm RePublic, where are the Imps i want to Kill!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
I'm RePublic, where are the Imps i want to Kill!!!

SimSteJoha
06.08.2012 , 09:44 AM | #1
So Far i have been more than happy with Starwars TOR, but im slightly upset, I'm rebel for a reason, i want to kill Imps at high end content, YES, i know this might be bit more work but please make operations about the opposite faction!!! i dont care if the overall content is the same, JUST CHANGE THE SKINS of MOBS from republic to Imp and Visa Versa, IT JUST MAKES SENCE!

I know it might seem cheap and name them different but its what I want and im sure many ppl feel the same.

Arubial
06.08.2012 , 09:50 AM | #2
the fact that you refer to yourself as "rebel" tells me you have no business playing this game

wainot-keel
06.08.2012 , 09:54 AM | #3
Who are the 'rebels' in this game ?

SimSteJoha
06.08.2012 , 10:03 AM | #4
LOL, its how u look at it, Yes Republic, its a force of habit from Starwar Galaxies

SimSteJoha
06.08.2012 , 10:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Arubial View Post
the fact that you refer to yourself as "rebel" tells me you have no business playing this game
LOL you ppl make me laugh that have nuffin constructive to say other than troll ppl mistakes

and..... oh wait im bored of you already, no point wasting my time

Razia
06.08.2012 , 10:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SimSteJoha View Post
LOL, its how u look at it, Yes Republic, its a force of habit from Starwar Galaxies
How you look at it? No. Republic is Republic in this era. There is no rebellion here(maybe a few minor ones but you get what i say)

But back to the point,i don't agree with the Faction exclusive operations idea. Yes,it would encourage re-rolling but it would be a pain in the *** just to make a character and get to 50 because of an Operation.
SirCopperfield is the best gamer in the world.
(^ AKA his mother's basement!)

SimSteJoha
06.08.2012 , 10:28 AM | #7
Ahh, yes.. my guild( we play light and dark side) has gone back and forth on this one too, the final outcome was:

Same instance, Same Story as such with a few words in script changed, same loot, but we could get to same mobs with the relevent skins on them

Slightly more work for the Dev team but no one would need to re-role for different content because it would basicly be the same