Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo Farming Non-Class gear in Flashpoints

BucMan
06.07.2012 , 05:45 PM | #1
OK, saw a thread on "why does Corso have to look like a Trooper" but the suggestion was simply to get the Esseles Trooper Armor(all other armor that looks like that requires Trooper and is unequippable by Corso). Well, I've started running through just to kill Ironfist(way overlevel so just want the bloody shirt) and through 4 kills I have gotten the blaster pistol all 4 times.

Am I spinning my wheels here or is there an actual chance for the trooper armor to drop as a smuggler? From what I understand the smart loot is only an increased chance, not a 100% deal.

Edit: To keep this more broad this could apply to any flashpoint.
Want to help your server community and get more groups?? Don't auto-ignore all requests for assistance if it doesn't help YOU.

ADPowah
06.08.2012 , 02:17 PM | #2
Most loot drops is specific to the player character's classes in the FP. If you are running this as a smuggler I doubt you will get much if any heavy armor. This makes gearing companions a pain.
What I want: 1) Dual spec for me and my comps 2) missions where I fight with all of my comps at once, we are a team 3) playable comp-only missions 4) Free flight PVE and PVP Space combat (i.e. X-Wing multiplayer) 5) Instanced areas that change based on our story, sand-box areas that are open.