Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

remake 4-6

CassusVerda
06.07.2012 , 04:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
100 years, not 30 or 40. Also Star Wars won't ever die down, its too much apart of culture to just die. Its like Disney, its never going to go away.
I had fixed it. I meant 30 to 40 Years after it dies down which could be 100 years from now or 60.
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

TheBBP
06.07.2012 , 04:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Me thinks the OP is a certain type of poster....starts with a T.... .
Tabasco?
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Harlequintwo
06.07.2012 , 05:12 PM | #13
I have to admit, after seeing the ending of Episode III with Tarkin and the Star Destroyers in glitzy new graphics, I did think what the prequels would be like if they remade them with today's graphics.

To be honest, it would probably be the same thing, but with better fight scenes, better special effects and a heap of CGI characters. Plus, the actress playing Leia would be completely plastic, knowing modern actresses. As intresting as it may be, they may as well just make more movies about a different time period.

Wolfninjajedi
06.07.2012 , 05:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
I have to admit, after seeing the ending of Episode III with Tarkin and the Star Destroyers in glitzy new graphics, I did think what the prequels would be like if they remade them with today's graphics.

To be honest, it would probably be the same thing, but with better fight scenes, better special effects and a heap of CGI characters. Plus, the actress playing Leia would be completely plastic, knowing modern actresses. As intresting as it may be, they may as well just make more movies about a different time period.
You know, hes talking about remaking 4-6 not 1-3 right?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

rymah
06.07.2012 , 05:23 PM | #15
You know, hes talking about remaking 4-6 not 1-3 right?
But the other guy was talking about the scene at the end of Revenge of the Sith where Vader approached Tarkin on the bridge of a star destroyer overseeing the original death star's construction. That aside, oh god no don't give Lucas anymore horrible ideas, if he remakes them with new actors we'll get Channing Tatum as Luke, Justin Bieber as Han and Khloe Kardashian as Chewie...
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

Wolfninjajedi
06.07.2012 , 05:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by rymah View Post
But the other guy was talking about the scene at the end of Revenge of the Sith where Vader approached Tarkin on the bridge of a star destroyer overseeing the original death star's construction. That aside, oh god no don't give Lucas anymore horrible ideas, if he remakes them with new actors we'll get Channing Tatum as Luke, Justin Bieber as Han and Khloe Kardashian as Chewie...
Ya Lucas won't since he is retiring, and why would he remake them when he was the one who made the stories and got them how he wanted? The OP is saying that someone else come along, and remake it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

rymah
06.07.2012 , 05:28 PM | #17
Ya Lucas won't since he is retiring, and why would he remake them when he was the one who made the stories and got them how he wanted? The OP is saying that someone else come along, and remake it.
Doesn't need to be GL, just anyone who tried to remake the classic movies with a new cast works too.
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

jarjarloves
06.07.2012 , 05:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by rymah View Post
Doesn't need to be GL, just anyone who tried to remake the classic movies with a new cast works too.
again why remake it when you could just make new movies? I would love to see some Old Republic movies.

dreoff
06.07.2012 , 05:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
again why remake it when you could just make new movies? I would love to see some Old Republic movies.
^ This.
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

ToEasy
06.07.2012 , 05:39 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
This. Why spend time remaking them when you could make new movies.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu