Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent Ending

Charell
06.07.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1
Ive heard that there are like five different endings for the agent and i want to know what they are with out playing through five times. can someone spoil all the possible endings for me?
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

Ranadiel_Marius
06.07.2012 , 02:34 PM | #2
There is really just three endings, but there are some major variations within the three endings so some some of the variations are considered seperate endings.

Spoiler
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Harlequintwo
06.07.2012 , 05:00 PM | #3
As I understood it, there were three endings:

1: Give Codex to Jadus'/Dark Council's Sith (only available if you kill Ardun)
2: Become a Free Agent
3: Give Codex to Ardun (only available if you let him flee)

1 means that you become head of the new Sith Intelligence
2 covers all possibilities when you don't give to codex to the Sith/Ardun and you become a free agent
3 means that you become Ardun Koth's ally

Wolfninjajedi
06.07.2012 , 05:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
As I understood it, there were three endings:

1: Give Codex to Jadus'/Dark Council's Sith (only available if you kill Ardun)
2: Become a Free Agent
3: Give Codex to Ardun (only available if you let him flee)

1 means that you become head of the new Sith Intelligence
2 covers all possibilities when you don't give to codex to the Sith/Ardun and you become a free agent
3 means that you become Ardun Koth's ally
Well 3 also means, being able to work with the Republic as SIS.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

bright_ephemera
06.07.2012 , 07:19 PM | #5
What a thread elsewhere turned up:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...98#post4409098

From Ranadiel_Marius's notes, it looks like outcomes 1 and 3 officially keep you on the new Sith Intelligence payroll.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Wolfninjajedi
06.07.2012 , 10:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
What a thread elsewhere turned up:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...98#post4409098

From Ranadiel_Marius's notes, it looks like outcomes 1 and 3 officially keep you on the new Sith Intelligence payroll.
But if you go 3(work for the Reps) Intelligence is disbanded.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Ranadiel_Marius
06.08.2012 , 04:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
But if you go 3(work for the Reps) Intelligence is disbanded.
Imperial Intellegence is disbanded in every ending. It is then replaced by Sith Intelligence and if you go for 1 or 3 then you get rolled over to the new Sith Intelligence just in different capacities.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Zandilar
06.08.2012 , 06:46 AM | #8
I don't ever recall being given the option to give the codex to Ardun. If I had been given that option, I'd have taken it.

Honestly, my agent is tired of the Empire and it's many many follies. And especially of the Sith.

When exactly do you get the chance to give it to Ardun? I'm seriously considering rerolling my (level 50) Agent because of this.

(And because she'd probably have talked Jadus down rather than fight him, another option I wasn't aware of there being. I don't know if it's because I'm stupid, or because those points of divergence aren't really clear.)
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.

bright_ephemera
06.08.2012 , 06:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zandilar View Post
I don't ever recall being given the option to give the codex to Ardun. If I had been given that option, I'd have taken it.

Honestly, my agent is tired of the Empire and it's many many follies. And especially of the Sith.

When exactly do you get the chance to give it to Ardun? I'm seriously considering rerolling my (level 50) Agent because of this.

(And because she'd probably have talked Jadus down rather than fight him, another option I wasn't aware of there being. I don't know if it's because I'm stupid, or because those points of divergence aren't really clear.)
You have to spare Ardun Kothe, possibly with a specific LS option (I didn't do it myself), at the end of Act 2. If you chose the "right" way, he will approach you in the Codex chamber right after you beat Hunter, rather than the two Sith who will otherwise approach you there.

Talking Jadus down requires a truly suicidal level of standing your ground. I gave up after only a few minutes and allowed a fight to start. It isn't at all obvious that you can bluff your way out.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Celacia
06.08.2012 , 09:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
You have to spare Ardun Kothe, possibly with a specific LS option (I didn't do it myself), at the end of Act 2. If you chose the "right" way, he will approach you in the Codex chamber right after you beat Hunter, rather than the two Sith who will otherwise approach you there.

Talking Jadus down requires a truly suicidal level of standing your ground. I gave up after only a few minutes and allowed a fight to start. It isn't at all obvious that you can bluff your way out.
You have to spare him and I think Chance too.

As far as talking Jadus down goes, I find that option super unsatisfying, because it is logically inconsistent. He doesn't need your codes, they will fire on their own anyway if left alone long enough, it just won't be as neat and orderly as he planned. Given that, he has no reason not to kill you, unless whatever he did to you in his office when making you his 'vessel' (ugh) was really significant to him in some way that implies that killing you would dramatically diminish him.