Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please let RP-PvP to/from PvP transfers occur

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please let RP-PvP to/from PvP transfers occur

TzachNahRood
06.07.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1
I understand the necessity in respecting server type designations during character transfers. However, an exception desperately needs to be made for RP-PvP servers.

If you took all the North American RP-PvP servers and merged them together, they still would not have a more then a light to standard population.

Just remove the RP-PvP designation entirely if you have to. Or allow some PvP servers the choice to go to RP-PvP servers or vice a versa.

Again, I absolutely understand the general rule of transfers only occurring between servers of the same type. Unfortunately this just isn't going to work for RP-PvP servers.

I beg you, reconsider!

mjohnsonfhk
06.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #2
agreed. the real distincion should be pvp and pve

they dont really enforce any RP aspects on the rp-pvp servers anyways.
Graviton - 50 - Powertech
Gravitus - 50 - Merc
VEN ZALLOW

Calsidian
06.07.2012 , 01:38 PM | #3
In the case of TOR, where the RP servers are just labels with no actual rules enforced whatsoever, I agree. I happen to play on an RP-PVP server and if RP actually does happen, it must be very well hidden.
o[//////////]ị::ị{{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)
"Use the force Luke." - Abraham Lincoln

ML_DoubleTap
06.07.2012 , 01:41 PM | #4
Please let forum members start posting in existing threads with nearly the same title as theirs before creating a new one...

Noviru
06.07.2012 , 01:45 PM | #5
Hello!

As it's been mentioned, we already have several topics discussing character transfers and sever types: To help keep our forums better organized, please share any thoughts or feedback in one of the previously existing threads, since we will be closing this one.

Thank you!