Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Feedback] Group Finder

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Parstas
06.09.2012 , 06:49 AM | #91
I┤m healer and he dont find a group in an hour. I think there a few issues with the LFG Tool. 4 hrs ago was a instant invite to a random group now it takes years and now its 8 am in the morning eastern time. If I que now it takes about 10 sec to list I think there is something wrong. not even Black Talon group opens for a DD.
Das Johansen Vermńchtnis. Jedi Meister Parstas Johansen
Server: PVE The Jedi Tower Gilde: Rising Force

ViShu
06.09.2012 , 07:02 AM | #92
1.) RE-GROUP BUG:

We had an issue regarding the re-grouping: 8 man KP story mode. 1 afk so we kicked him. worked. tried to re-group with the tool to find another one. NOT working.

in the meantime, another player left the operation. now only 6 people left. re-grouping via tool... not possible. trying to invent people "the old way" into the party on the fleet... not possible! no sepcific err msg, just not possible.

we all had to leave the group and re-group again by hand. after this it was possible to invite one additional player by hand and another one via tool.

2.) ANOTHER Q

why isn't it possible to que for HC operations? only story mode???

SentinelDranoel
06.09.2012 , 07:03 AM | #93
bah, i keep clicking on the group finder join queue tab and it will not let me.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

jarjarloves
06.09.2012 , 07:45 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by ViShu View Post

2.) ANOTHER Q

why isn't it possible to que for HC operations? only story mode???
Because you shouldn't be pugging HC operations.

DarthSpooky
06.09.2012 , 08:13 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Safing View Post
And you think a group of people who are at-level for Colicoid Games would welcome you ruining their experience by pulling them through?

Level restrictions are IMHO fine as they are.
Um, yeah dude, 50's run low-level content all the time. People generally respond positively to this. If you don't want someone in a group, you kick them. Have you ever actually run Colicoid? It's a puzzle-heavy FP, first part's all turret-shooting. Lot's of potential for fire damage and falling off of things. Not really something you can't "experience" with a level 50 along. Not sure why I'm defending the concept that restrictions of any kind are bad though, these kind of things should be up to the group, not Bioware. Definitely not you.

-Pi-
06.09.2012 , 08:22 AM | #96
Keep that impressive good work with that LFG tool, soon enough it will be useless .... remove level restrictions from it before launch.
... and there was him ...

Deewe
06.09.2012 , 08:33 AM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
cross server isn't going to make the queues shorter if you still don't have enough tanks and healers. Why can't people understand this?
Dual specs and AC switching is the answer.

Dyvid
06.09.2012 , 09:28 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by EcrirTwyLar View Post
There are players who are new to MMO's or just new and don't know the order they should do the HM's in. I think some sort of gear check built in will help prevent QQ down the road.

Why would you ask for less features now when Bioware is asking for our opinions? Let Bioware decide if they can or cannot get a feature put in in time for release.
This. As a new level 50 tank I had no idea what HMFP I can tank and what I can't. I assumed it would be like leveling where Esseles would be first and easiest.....wrong.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the mystery of darkness In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.

erei
06.09.2012 , 09:28 AM | #99
Red Reaper as a lvl 50 dungeon ? Well it's a lvl45 dungeon. People who want stuff/experience for HM will avoid this one (not sure the Voss commendation you loot help lvl50 to buy gear). And the one who just want the 5dailies will only do Red Reaper.

Houzukimaru
06.09.2012 , 09:42 AM | #100
It's ridiculous how long the wait time is, we're faster at using chat to group. Common opinion seems to be 'not enough healers' that slows it down. Problem is, I have my level 50, mostly Columi geared, healer waiting over 2 hours for a single HM Battle of Ilum run. It's not very encouraging at this pace.