Settings Save for Key Bindings

Marcus_Cade

• 2 weeks later...
You're right, I just tried it again and it didn't work with a character I created. But a character I transferred had the default key bindings (but didn't on the old server) and when I loaded the interface it loaded the keybinds. Or it could have been a glitch that sorted itself out with the keybinds at a coincidental time.

You're right, I just tried it again and it didn't work with a character I created. But a character I transferred had the default key bindings (but didn't on the old server) and when I loaded the interface it loaded the keybinds. Or it could have been a glitch that sorted itself out with the keybinds at a coincidental time.

it is binded to your character not interface u will notice with any copied character

I made a thread for this last week, but I never saw that this was already a thread (I didn't know how to word it in search). Anyway yes we need this! Using a Razer Naga, I have to rebind my keys whenever I lose my mouse or if I cannot use it at the time (like if I want to play it while on a bed rather than at a desk). I thought this would come with the UI thing, but it didn't. I have eight active characters and some other characters my family and my girlfriend like to watch me play as, and I hate rebinding keys whenever I create a new character. It is really frustrating! I also plan on buying a Razer Nostromo, a gaming keypad. I do not plan on using this all the time, and sure, I can just bind the keys on the gamepad with the Razer drivers, but I do not plan on using it with my Naga at all times, so I would want an option to bind my abilities to the keys I have bound to the Nostromo. If that makes sense then congratulations!

Either way /signed

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

/signed

This should not be hard to do. The fact that it has not been implemented yet makes me thing Bioware do not care for it at all or that they really screwed up the programming for the keybinds making them hell to fix. Either way it's shameful that it's still lacking to be honest. :(