Question about Vetta romance and collar...

OdanBaruq

Ok so not sure why but I had planned on removing her collar on the third time she asked.... however i didn't... anyone know if this option is still available later? and if this completely ruins chance at a romance later? Mostly just kinda felt the choices were coming to me faster than I was ready for that switch of mindset in playing and responded in the way I felt my character might at that time...

Hate to be completely screwed for it though lol

I had thought just looking see what would say but the conversation ended before I could back out so stuck with the choice lol

Ok so not sure why but I had planned on removing her collar on the third time she asked.... however i didn't... anyone know if this option is still available later? and if this completely ruins chance at a romance later? Mostly just kinda felt the choices were coming to me faster than I was ready for that switch of mindset in playing and responded in the way I felt my character might at that time...

Hate to be completely screwed for it though lol

I had thought just looking see what would say but the conversation ended before I could back out so stuck with the choice lol

It's available later. You're good. :)