Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would you want your nemesis to be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would you want your nemesis to be?

Anysao
06.30.2012 , 08:55 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by SwiftyDragon View Post
"Blizz beat you up real good!"
Ill punch that Jawa in his cute little gut.
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

TheLoneSage
06.30.2012 , 10:15 AM | #52
All classes vs. Darth Jadus.

He's the next Revan to the Empire and Republic.
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

Rigaux
06.30.2012 , 10:35 AM | #53
In regard to my SI i would like it to be Darth Marr. He is a competent fellow dark council member who obviously carries a lot of pull with the other members, and he helped you with a certain problem with a certain darth and worked with Hesker too. But not in the antagonistic rivalry. A sort of beneficial rivalry. In your story you gain more and more prestige. From a newly made council member to a well respected and revered one. You and Marr sort of fight over your own powers. But your still on teh same side.
"Who needs a Soul right? As long as you win!"
Server: The Shadowlands. PvE

nogoodtom
06.30.2012 , 11:01 PM | #54
Skavak for Smuggler because he's such a stark contrast between the heart-of-gold smuggler and the dirt-bag-murderer criminal.

Also the Sith Inquisitor and Darth Thanaton because of the sheer bitter hatred he has for you. Tries to kill you more than once and culminates beautifully at the end of the act.
"Everything is proceeding exactly as I have forseen." -Darth Sidious

Habushun
07.01.2012 , 12:04 AM | #55
The ultimate nemesis for the SI is Harkun off course:P

Anysao
07.01.2012 , 04:20 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Habushun View Post
The ultimate nemesis for the SI is Harkun off course:P
True that!
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

Mutive
07.02.2012 , 12:03 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Anyways, I found a new guy i hate. DARTH JADUS. I am a very dark agent, but i just couldn't side with him. he litterly killed me in a conversation. I had to go to a medcenter and everything after the convo. I just hated him. His daughter is a lunatic too.
I hated the guy too. After that, I was like, "No mercy to lightsabers! EVER!!!!"

Although I did feel sorry for Zhorrid. Can you imagine being raised by that guy? The little glimpses we get are painful.

Anysao
07.10.2012 , 07:39 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
I hated the guy too. After that, I was like, "No mercy to lightsabers! EVER!!!!"

Although I did feel sorry for Zhorrid. Can you imagine being raised by that guy? The little glimpses we get are painful.
I don't like Zhorrid. If I do kill her, it will be of free will. I think she was a little drunk with power and first, then she gave me free medpacs.