Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would you want your nemesis to be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would you want your nemesis to be?

shamanhobbe
06.17.2012 , 01:43 AM | #21
I really liked Thana Vesh as a nemisis on my agent. But other than that Skavak for sure

Anysao
06.17.2012 , 01:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by shamanhobbe View Post
I really liked Thana Vesh as a nemisis on my agent. But other than that Skavak for sure
Thana Vesh was odd. I never expected her in the next mission. And when I was, I didn't know what to expect. If only I kept her alive... Theres a chance I could have some funny Inquisitor romance.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Silimaa
06.20.2012 , 10:11 PM | #23
The Ancient Sith Lords. They don't follow the Emperor. The continuation of the SI class should have you hunting down and destroying/binding/redeeming those spirits. I would LOVE to have to fight Ragnos, the Jen'jidaii, an LS Ajunta (and try to turn him DS again...) That would be awesome...

Anysao
06.21.2012 , 10:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Silimaa View Post
The Ancient Sith Lords. They don't follow the Emperor. The continuation of the SI class should have you hunting down and destroying/binding/redeeming those spirits. I would LOVE to have to fight Ragnos, the Jen'jidaii, an LS Ajunta (and try to turn him DS again...) That would be awesome...
Jedi Knight and Inquisitor spoilers in my idea:
Spoiler
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Silimaa
06.21.2012 , 11:00 PM | #25
The Emperor is not a ghost... His real body is still out there somewhere...
I am Silimaa, Lore Master of the Je'daii. I walk the path of balance, suspended between the Shadow of Bogan and the Light of Ashla. I am one with the Force, at peace with the world. I dwell in Kaleth, Temple of Knowledge, to learn of the past and the future that I may come to understand the present.

Anysao
06.24.2012 , 12:18 PM | #26
Go do warrior story. It is sequel to knight, and everything will fall into order.

Themerck
06.24.2012 , 12:28 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Go do warrior story. It is sequel to knight, and everything will fall into order.
i have a lvl 50 sith warrior and i can say that she is right the emperor is not a ghost he is very much alive
11/11/11 Beta Tester 11/25/11 Beta Tester

Kaisernick
06.24.2012 , 04:55 PM | #28
The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!
hes in the FP taral v and malestrome prison if u like him id do thatose when u can.

Spoiler

malgus would be a good one for the knight to

Ravager
06.24.2012 , 05:00 PM | #29
Jedi Knight and Inquisitor spoilers in my idea:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sexy Panther Fighting Corps!(Spfc!) Selkath.com Forums
The most awesome clubs on Earth. We have a mascot. We are working on the laundromat.
Buskar- The Casual Mandalorian Swinging And Hanging Around Guild

Kaisernick
06.24.2012 , 05:16 PM | #30
technally you could both be right he way have done a palp and his essance if floating around for a body.