Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would you want your nemesis to be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would you want your nemesis to be?

Halkyon
06.09.2012 , 10:47 PM | #11
Skavak is hands-down the best nemesis in the entire game. Alas, twice as bright, half as long!

None of the others I've seen even come close to being as personal or charismatic, right from the very beginning.

Captain_Zone
06.09.2012 , 11:39 PM | #12
Out of all the bad guys in the game, I would have to go with Darth Cartman.. err Baras. Just because he's the most trollable.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Celacia
06.10.2012 , 12:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by faelas View Post
I loved my nemesis in the agent chapter 3. It was a battle of wits and I really enjoyed it especially the ending, I couldn't ask for a better rival as that one was the best.
My agent misses him something fierce.

Themerck
06.11.2012 , 01:42 AM | #14
I think the agent's Nemesis at the end of chapter 1. (not going to name name's to avoid spoilers) but those who played the agent will know who I'm talking about
11/11/11 Beta Tester 11/25/11 Beta Tester

darthkargtor
06.11.2012 , 08:18 AM | #15
Thanaton to be sure it was a battle of Age vs youth, Tradition vs Change however i felt they couldn't make up their minds if he just hated you or felt pity that beacuse of his belifes he had to kill you
There is no Dark their is no light There is no grey There is only you.the force does not corrupt you, you corrupt yourself
Your actions shape you, the force simply reveals your true nature,One does not die, the force embraces you

TheLoneSage
06.11.2012 , 11:18 AM | #16
Myself of course.

My Imperial Agent vs. my Jedi Consular. It would be a mind-twisting battle to the end.
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

Nainitsuj
06.11.2012 , 12:28 PM | #17
I liked the rivalry between my character and Thana Vesh from the Taris side quests for the empire. The way they interacted was amusing and they bickered like my grandparents.

Anysao
06.11.2012 , 05:53 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
C2-N2 for sure.

You think that's really 'Alderaanian Nectar' he's been pumping through the ship's air conditioning system? Hmm?
It's actually funny you would say that- the chemical formula for Carbon x2 and Nitrogen x2 (C2N2) is the gas form of cianide- Aka; air poisons.
So, why do I doubt that it's Alderaanian Nectar he's pumping into my ship?!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Mutive
06.11.2012 , 08:02 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
My agent misses him something fierce.
Yes, I don't think my agent will ever accept a new nemesis. Her old nemesis was a jealous character, and it's hard to imagine her ever liking a new nemesis half as well.

(With that said, I also like Skavik. Just, he's really not the same.)

maxetius
06.12.2012 , 11:14 AM | #20
Tarro Blood was probably the best nemesis, as you ran into him and his cronies at every turn, and you have multiple ways of dealing with him.
Spoiler