Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who would you want your nemesis to be?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who would you want your nemesis to be?

Anysao
06.07.2012 , 02:15 AM | #1
Throughout the game, we have had our nemesis's. Some are cool, like Jedi knight chapter 3, and some are lame, like Sith warrior chapter 1. But then there is that one bad guy. They might ne your rival, they be a traitor, they may be just plain evil! But there are the ones you'd want to see forever, longer then that one planet. Or maybe you don't know them; you've heard of them, but you think it would be fun to see trying to kill you every 10 minutes.

The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Chanez
06.07.2012 , 09:24 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Throughout the game, we have had our nemesis's. Some are cool, like Jedi knight chapter 3, and some are lame, like Sith warrior chapter 1. But then there is that one bad guy. They might ne your rival, they be a traitor, they may be just plain evil! But there are the ones you'd want to see forever, longer then that one planet. Or maybe you don't know them; you've heard of them, but you think it would be fun to see trying to kill you every 10 minutes.

The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!
I loved that jedi, he was a great nemesis i dont know what your talking about.

I would love to just hunt down revan through the whole story, that would be amazing!!

Xienive
06.07.2012 , 09:30 AM | #3
Quite honestly I think Ffon in the beginning of the SI story could have developed into a very cool rival for us players. He had a lot of room for developement but he isn't really involved after you get off Korriban...
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

Harlequintwo
06.07.2012 , 10:22 AM | #4
Inquisitor had the best rivalry around, I felt. You were pretty much equal, but he always seemed one step ahead until the end. Ffon wasn't much though, he was just there for you to prove yourself to Zash.

To be honest, I think the game each class a good nemesis (or few) and I wouldn't really change it.

Jherad
06.07.2012 , 01:15 PM | #5
C2-N2 for sure.

You think that's really 'Alderaanian Nectar' he's been pumping through the ship's air conditioning system? Hmm?
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

faelas
06.08.2012 , 10:40 PM | #6
I loved my nemesis in the agent chapter 3. It was a battle of wits and I really enjoyed it especially the ending, I couldn't ask for a better rival as that one was the best.

HeavensTerror
06.09.2012 , 01:13 AM | #7
Skavak from Smuggler storyline. That guy is lol. Funning what you can do as a female smuggler before the final battle.
The Bastion Forerunner legacy
Ionenla Gunslinger
Twileky Sentinel
Lonenla Vanguard

dreoff
06.09.2012 , 03:07 AM | #8
That one Jedi master on the council with the scar through his eye like Anakin, I forgot his name. He should be everyone's nemesis because he's a jerk and I want to shove a lightsaber through his gut.
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

BenjaminminU
06.09.2012 , 07:37 AM | #9
I enjoyed the Bounty Hunter act 1 where Tarro Blood was your nemesis, but for sith inquisitor it would have been more fun if Ffon had been kept on as a nemesis rather than what happened to him.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

GarrickBlackSun
06.09.2012 , 07:51 AM | #10
I liked it when you faced Fton at end of Korriban and when you first meet skotia and order khem Val to eat them. Though you can probably tell him to eat all your enemies, I just enjoy it.