Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

JK Companion Kira Carsen bugged.

FullmetalExar
12.18.2011 , 11:36 AM | #1
I don't know if it really is a bug or not but i am currently level 31 and have 7000+ affection with her and have yet to receive a single companion mission. I haven't seen any threads on this issue so i thought i might create one to see if anyone has had this bug as well. I have already sent a ticket, in game, but have yet to receive a response.

Odanrav
12.18.2011 , 08:17 PM | #2
I also have this bug. It's a common issue apparently that's been present for a long time. It occurs after you do the *SPOILER* mission to the abandoned mining facility and kill her "brother" Valis. Afterwards you can a conversation using the ship intercom, if you choose the dark side flirt option during the convo it bugs her future dialogues from properly popping for you *End SPOILER*

I know, I have the issue as well and am waiting on Bioware to respond on the forums or to the ticket I sent. -_-
"A light to shine in the darkness and never fade"

ssauchinitz
12.18.2011 , 08:59 PM | #3
ill have to agree, i chose that option and have not had one conversation with her since. joy of joys.

FullmetalExar
12.18.2011 , 09:17 PM | #4
Well i hope they can fix the bug, this isn't a console game which would make it excusable this is an mmo and i already invested many hours into my character. I won't reroll because of a stupid bug. I'm sure they will fix it i just hope they do it soon, i want to get my moneys worth.