Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Populated EU-Servers?

calvincfc
06.06.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1
Simple question, what EU server is the most heavily populated, im not bothered about wait times, just want to have a server with a really solid population. Thanks for any replies

trussasp
06.06.2012 , 03:50 PM | #2
Tomb of Freedom Nadd appears to be the server you're looking for:

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/eu/stats

Woetoo
06.06.2012 , 03:59 PM | #3
PVE EU Servers

1. The Red Eclipse
  2. Dune Bantha
  3. Bacca's Blade
  4. Nightmare Lands
  5. Frostclaw
  6. Goluud Corridor
  7. Hidden Beks
  8. Bao-Dur
  9. Dxun Battle Circle
  10. Eye of Ashlanae
  11. Flames of the Crucible
  12. Kellian Jarro
  13. Ludo Kressh
  14. Luka Sene
  15. Rogue Moon
  16. Sith'ari
  17. Sluis Shipyards
  18. The Arkanian Legacy
  19. Hydian Way
  20. Peragus Mining Facility

My guess would be we'll be left with 5-7 PVE servers after transfers are complete.

This line intentionally left blank
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel

Burcol
06.06.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Woetoo View Post
PVE EU Servers

1. The Red Eclipse
  2. Dune Bantha
  3. Bacca's Blade
  4. Nightmare Lands
  5. Frostclaw
  6. Goluud Corridor
  7. Hidden Beks
  8. Bao-Dur
  9. Dxun Battle Circle
  10. Eye of Ashlanae
  11. Flames of the Crucible
  12. Kellian Jarro
  13. Ludo Kressh
  14. Luka Sene
  15. Rogue Moon
  16. Sith'ari
  17. Sluis Shipyards
  18. The Arkanian Legacy
  19. Hydian Way
  20. Peragus Mining Facility

My guess would be we'll be left with 5-7 PVE servers after transfers are complete.

This line intentionally left blank
No, absolutely not. Hydian Way is pretty much dead. The max I have seen in the Republic Fleet in the last three weeks at 4PM - 7PM GMT (primetime) was around 24. Sure. more populated than some other servers but still dead and stupidly hard to get a group for FP/Ops. I'm hoping I will be able to transfer off Hydian Way to The Progenitor. Stay well clear from Hydian Way!

GiovanniD
06.06.2012 , 05:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Burcol View Post
No, absolutely not. Hydian Way is pretty much dead. The max I have seen in the Republic Fleet in the last three weeks at 4PM - 7PM GMT (primetime) was around 24. Sure. more populated than some other servers but still dead and stupidly hard to get a group for FP/Ops. I'm hoping I will be able to transfer off Hydian Way to The Progenitor. Stay well clear from Hydian Way!
I'm on The Progenitor and it's the highest active populated English RP/PVE server in EU. But like most other servers, it has experienced a dramatic decline in population. Probably because many have stopped playing. It used to have easily 120 at the fleet, but now is smaller. Hopefully 1.3 will get them coming back again so we don't have have sporadic warzone ques during peak hours anymore.

I'm still pissed because according to the transfer article, I most likely will not be able to move my toons from the American servers over to The Progenitor.

Woetoo
06.06.2012 , 05:27 PM | #6
No, absolutely not. Hydian Way is pretty much dead.
I only listed the English PvE servers in Europe, roughly sorted by population. Given Hydian Way is #19 of 20 PvE servers, I can't see it being a destination server. IF I'm right about ending up with perhaps 5 PvE EU servers, that will mean #6 thru 20 being merged into #1 to 5. Those population numbers however are subject to error, so #6 may not actually be #6 on whatever list Bioware is putting together.

I'm hoping I will be able to transfer off Hydian Way to The Progenitor.
Details are still emerging. But Hydian Way is a PvE server. The Progenitor is an RP PvE server. I believe Bioware have said they aren't having cross "type" transfers. Certainly they've said no PvE -> PvP type transfers.

They also said that once a "source" server is assigned a "destination" server - that's locked. Permanently. If you want to use the free transfer service, you either go to that one server or stay where you are. The upside is that once you get there, that one server should be full, or near full.

So you may not get your wish, at least not quickly and not without putting your hand in your wallet.

This line intentionally left blank.
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel

AngusFTW
06.06.2012 , 05:31 PM | #7
bao-dur is dead too :P