Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Planet "Makeb" Doesn't exist yet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
New Planet "Makeb" Doesn't exist yet

Darth_Delator
09.29.2012 , 04:36 PM | #71
Totaly agree with author of this thread - it would be much better to include planets that already exists, in order to keep this universe focused. The Old Republic should remain STAR WARS, first of all!

westraz
10.01.2012 , 10:00 AM | #72
ok I was being nice.... I not being nice any more! HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB!!! Wookieepedia is NOT RIGHT! there all ways be new words to add too SW, and there for this game can add NEW WORLDS! dorks
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Anysao
10.01.2012 , 10:06 AM | #73
Star Wars nerds ftw.

But I'm fine with them adding a new planet. I'm not judging it until I see it. Remember what we all thought about "Tython" when it was first announced all those years ago? Turns out its a really nice planet!

Of course, we all want Dantooine (even if the enclave is gone) and Manaan, but lets see Makeb first!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

POPsi
10.02.2012 , 06:00 AM | #74
I would totally love Mustafar as a new planet, it's just awesome

Ohamsie
10.03.2012 , 02:09 PM | #75
They aren't adding "new things every chance they can get". There is a nice mix of new and familiar. And frankly, I like it that way.
[THE EBON HAWK] The Groundflyer Legacy
Jedi Sentinel Oham | Sith Sorceror Catalon | Scoundrel Gartrick

Anysao
10.08.2012 , 11:36 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohamsie View Post
They aren't adding "new things every chance they can get". There is a nice mix of new and familiar. And frankly, I like it that way.
*high fives*
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

NRVNQSR
10.11.2012 , 07:01 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
It wouldn't be the first time an author created a new planet in Star Wars and had it approved by LL. While I would prefer Kashyyyk or Naboo or one of the other established planets in the Star Wars universe, I see nothing wrong with making a new one. As long as it's well thought out, I say "Why not?"
wait, you WANT to go to Naboo? You WANT to have Gungans running around? You WANT to have to talk to them as your quest givers? Are you ill?

epicfear
10.11.2012 , 07:10 AM | #78
Actually, it's more likely he plays empire, who would likely NOT take quests from gungans.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Oggthebase
10.11.2012 , 07:18 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
Actually, it's more likely he plays empire, who would likely NOT take quests from gungans.
playing Empire you could even KILL gungans

Rabenschwinge
10.11.2012 , 07:47 AM | #80
I don't quite see the problem with Bioware creating a new planet. It can't be not lore, because the inclusion in SW:TOR makes it lore... I don't mind Taris (which was Bioware's own invention as well), and certainly see no problem with Makeb. I am curious what exactly the problem with Makeb is that people do not have with Taris. And I am not sure whether planets like Quesh, Belsavis and so forth have ever been mentioned before.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."