Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does your Guild handle loot distribution?

StefanInter
06.06.2012 , 02:57 PM | #11
For us. Mats goes into guild bank, you ask the officer if you need it and he will you it within reason. If you need it you roll for mods,enhancements. If no one needs it , it goes into the bank.

You /roll on any item you need for your character. Ops leader will announce companion role if no one needs the item.
SWTOR

ImmortalAlien
06.06.2012 , 03:16 PM | #12
Essentially, we run with Master Looter.

For equipment, the priority is:
  • Needed to complete main set
  • Needed to complete off set
  • Companions
  • Random if no one rolls

Sometimes, the group leader is lazy and just randoms Columi/Exo pieces while running hard mode.

For schematics, the priority is:
  • Those that can use the schematic and don't already have it
  • Random

For vehicles and the KP hat, it's:
  • Those that don't have a Desler or the KP hat
  • Those that have a Desler but not the one being rolled for
  • Random

Mats are:
  • Rolled against a PU player if we ran with one and the player wants to roll for it
  • Guild bank

Armorings/mods/enhancements are:
  • People that need it roll
  • Guild bank

xenofire
06.07.2012 , 07:15 AM | #13
Loot council.

All mats to the guild bank, all unneeded things to the correct crafters so they can craft and crit them for guildies. Most offset items go to artificer to RE mods and enhancements... Artificers use daily comms to buy trinkets to RE, specific crafters buy things like implants to RE, then use purple/blue mats to mass craft things to try and crit for guildies (implants,earpieces, relics), all non crits go on GTN. Use money to pay for everyones repairs.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

metaldragen
06.07.2012 , 09:09 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
Essentially, we run with Master Looter.

For equipment, the priority is:
  • Needed to complete main set
  • Needed to complete off set
  • Companions
  • Random if no one rolls

Sometimes, the group leader is lazy and just randoms Columi/Exo pieces while running hard mode.

For schematics, the priority is:
  • Those that can use the schematic and don't already have it
  • Random

For vehicles and the KP hat, it's:
  • Those that don't have a Desler or the KP hat
  • Those that have a Desler but not the one being rolled for
  • Random

Mats are:
  • Rolled against a PU player if we ran with one and the player wants to roll for it
  • Guild bank

Armorings/mods/enhancements are:
  • People that need it roll
  • Guild bank
This is pretty much exactly how my guild runs loot. The only exceptions are that all mods/enhancements/armorings are also treated like crafting mats and are looted by the ML for guild bank. Then if you need it, you can grab it from the GB.

We are making some on-the-fly rules regarding 61 loot currently. To ensure everyone gets some gear, we're limiting wins for 61 gear to 1 per player per run - so if I win the bracers on T&Z, I can't roll on offhand on F&S for example (unless of course everyone else already has it or no one rolls for main spec).
Roving Guns Jedi Covenant PvE
Texa - 50 Marksmanship Sniper | Lexah - 50 Bodyguard Mercenary | Rexah - 50 Immortal Juggernaut

carsonlees
06.07.2012 , 09:15 AM | #15
We use Suicide Kings for all main spec items. We maintain a separate list for vanity items.

All crafting materials go to the guild bank.

Anything that does described above is loot council.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Carson --- Commando

oredith
06.07.2012 , 09:30 AM | #16
we set it to FFA, and whoever loots and yells "YOINK!" first gets it.

my powertech tank and all my companions are pretty decked out.. >_>
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Mookind
06.07.2012 , 09:34 AM | #17
You have to buy armorings from your guild bank? lol

Why would the GM do that?\

And hording mats is also shady.

xenofire
06.07.2012 , 10:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookind View Post
And hording mats is also shady.
Why?

Before the augment kit thing was announced we needed a way to decide who should get crit crafted things, and the only way to control the crafting is to completely control the crafting. We assigned specific people to be the guild crafters, they got all the loot to DE that needed to be DE'd, and they craft our pieces. This way we control who gets the crit crafted pieces.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

Mookind
06.07.2012 , 10:44 AM | #19
How are you going to weight who gets their crit crafted gear first and who doesn't?

Only fair way to do it is roll on it

If you can't trust your team to roll on what they need why are you running with them?

Not to mention the obvious implications of GMs/Officers getting their gear first. Which is bull

You roll on mats, then give it to crafters when you have enough for a piece. Trade/Loan them when needed/wanted.

Valtrim
06.07.2012 , 11:19 AM | #20
My guild uses master looter (primarily so people have time to decide if they want something or not). People /roll for main spec, then /roll for off-spec/companion of no one wants it main spec.

I remember the good ol' days of using DKP or EP/GP, but I'd be very surprised if anyone cared about the loot in this game enough to do anything requiring record-keeping.

Edit: to more directly answer the OP, crafting mats on our runs are just randomed out, not placed in the guild bank or anything.