Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.3: Allies is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.3: Allies is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TwitchWINs
06.06.2012 , 03:08 PM | #11
Any idea on how long it will take to xfer char's onto PTS? i requested my first char like half a week ago and ive just done it again to see if it fixed or something?
Bestworld - The Bastion
<Hey im pooping>
http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=3751

Linkwood
06.06.2012 , 03:10 PM | #12
Thank you thank you thank you, this has been long awaited with a LFG system.

Now we just need more armour, better shields and bigger cannons for our spaceships!

SajmanPeetee
06.06.2012 , 03:12 PM | #13
Downloading PTS now, starting a fresh character to use LFD tool all the way through. Want to see how long it takes to reach 50.

SelosHano
06.06.2012 , 04:25 PM | #14
still no "take your hood off" option? trivial i know but desired none the less.

danpen
06.06.2012 , 04:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SelosHano View Post
still no "take your hood off" option? trivial i know but desired none the less.
They can not do it all in one patch or the down lode will to long ll.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

SelosHano
06.06.2012 , 04:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by danpen View Post
They can not do it all in one patch or the down lode will to long ll.
totally get that. i was really just grping to myself. (on the internet?) still friggin love this game. good work BW. also just happy that kira saber issue is being adressed. lol

danpen
06.06.2012 , 04:54 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SelosHano View Post
totally get that. i was really just grping to myself. (on the internet?) still friggin love this game. good work BW. also just happy that kira saber issue is being adressed. lol
Yes but if this goes wrong then that is it for the game.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

troyh
06.06.2012 , 05:34 PM | #18
I think this is horrible. I had to swap servers and leave behind 2 level 50s and level 25 legacy to join another server because our population was so low. Since moving to this new server I have leveled up 2 more 50s a 40 and brought my legacy back up to level 30.. You are now telling me that you won't reunite my characters for free because you don't want populations to become unbalanced? I'll be logged on and playing even if I move my characters to this server.

Solution:
Players should be allowed to transfer characters from dead servers to ANY server that they have at least 1 level 50 or legacy level 6 (like they did with the free 30 days). This will keep the over populated servers from gaining too many new players and it will also help to compensate for forcing us to transfer because Bioware added too many servers at launch. After all aren't we the ones that loved the game so much we left it all behind and started over fresh just to keep playing? Why screw over the customers that love the game the most.

If you are not going to allow us to do this then the least you can do is allow me cross-server mail, legacy and character buffs. I feel like me and many others are really getting the shaft with player transfers that we have been waiting on for months longer then it should have taken.

Bioware care to comment? Or will this be ignored like so many other legitimate posts.
Jedi Covenant ~ Warlörd Legacy ~
<Unicorn Stampede> Troyy 50 Mara ~ T-roy 50 Merc ~ Xtecy 50 OP
Fatman ~ Warlörd Legacy ~ <Aftermath> Tröy 50 Sent
<Companion> Vette 50 Scoundrel ~ Makö 50 Sage ~ Troyy 50 Commando

SelosHano
06.06.2012 , 05:54 PM | #19
also how long does char copy take to complete..? to anyone who has done this.

Scepter
06.06.2012 , 07:45 PM | #20
I don't pve, I play online games to pvp. Thank you for making my chosen crafting class "Biochem" completely pointless and all crafting classes useless for me. You've lost a paying customer due to your lack of knowledge of how to run online games.