Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Belsavis Heroic Quests - Someone please change the channel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Belsavis Heroic Quests - Someone please change the channel

Zannis
06.06.2012 , 09:11 AM | #1
So they're adding new heroic quests to Belsavis.

Please reconsider the location. The PvE community has spent ENTIRELY way too much time on this planet already.

I understand it's where the Dread Lords were held captive in the game, but you guys have creative writers. Figure out a way to get the main plot off of Belsavis.

Please consider using any one of the number of planets that currently DON'T have end game questing for a change of pace.

Someone please change the channel, we've seen this one already.

BenjaminminU
06.06.2012 , 09:15 AM | #2
According to leaks, after this set of belsavis dailies they'll be releasing a new daily area on Lehon, AKA Rakata Prime. Since its part of a storyline we'll have to go to belsavis first though.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Majestic_Jazz
06.06.2012 , 09:16 AM | #3
I HATE Belsavis dailies with a passion! I have just learned to skip them and just do Illum/Black Hole because they are more accessible and can be done in a quicker manner. Even just skipping the heroics, it seems like it takes FOREVER to complete the Belsavis dailies. With Illum and especially Black Hole, all of the missions are within the same area and can be done in 30 min or quicker which means I can do the Illum AND Black Hole dailies all in 1 hour! But yet it seems that just Belsavis alone, it takes a full hour!?!?!?!

Besides, Belsavis along with Balmorra are among my most hated planets.
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

jgelling
06.06.2012 , 09:17 AM | #4
Oh, Belsavis - the planet that's so large they had to borrow Star Trek's teleporters to navigate it - gets larger. That's getting to be a pretty crowded place.

Shai-Huluud
06.06.2012 , 09:18 AM | #5
Yeah, dalies can be a great way to get you back to different planets and I'd love to be dragged back to Tatooine and Hoth by a new group of daily missions.
Neil.
RIP SWG - Jonni Mnemonic (Bria)

Thuggy
06.06.2012 , 09:19 AM | #6
Belsavis is one of the more aesthetically beautiful worlds this game has to offer, imho...So I don't mind having the dailies there and continuing the dread masters storyline.

I just hope they continue to improve upon the quest design, and hopefully add a way to quickly travel to, what I assume will be, the isolated quest hub (a la Corellia dailies). Super long load screen > travel out of spaceport > load screen is absolutely obnoxious.

Blondesolid
06.06.2012 , 09:50 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
I just hope they continue to improve upon the quest design, and hopefully add a way to quickly travel to, what I assume will be, the isolated quest hub (a la Corellia dailies). Super long load screen > travel out of spaceport > load screen is absolutely obnoxious.
Now you'll be able to do all that, then load to the new zone for more dailies!

Roshe
06.06.2012 , 10:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
I HATE Belsavis dailies with a passion! I have just learned to skip them and just do Illum/Black Hole because they are more accessible and can be done in a quicker manner. Even just skipping the heroics, it seems like it takes FOREVER to complete the Belsavis dailies. With Illum and especially Black Hole, all of the missions are within the same area and can be done in 30 min or quicker which means I can do the Illum AND Black Hole dailies all in 1 hour! But yet it seems that just Belsavis alone, it takes a full hour!?!?!?!

Besides, Belsavis along with Balmorra are among my most hated planets.
Exactly. It takes me just as long to do the ONE planet dailies on Belsavis as it takes me to do the TWO different planet dailies on Corellia and Ilum. I stopped doing Belsavis months ago because I just don't have the will to waste my time doing the same boring, repetitive time consuming garbage when I could be using that time to level alts or do something else.

Snakeyees
06.06.2012 , 10:04 AM | #9
WE like daily's!!!!!

NOT they are so boring and pointless.
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

Jett-Rinn
06.06.2012 , 10:04 AM | #10
I like Belsavis....different strokes I guess, it always amazed me how the gamer types feel that their opinion is a universal fact.