Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do Op Lockouts work?

CitizenFry
06.08.2012 , 09:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosme View Post
From what I understand, you can't enter the same op phase if you have different locks than the op leader.

So in your case, if you form the op group with a bunch of people with no locks, when you enter Denova, Z&T will be dead and your group will progress onwards from the trash pulls after Z&T. If someone with no locks is the op leader, then you won't be allowed to enter.

The lockouts apply to each individual player, so for your last question, each of them will still have their lockout for Z&T until it resets and the above points apply when they form a group with other people.

P.S. The above explanation is based on what I know from the locks in LOTRO as the system here appears to be similar. I haven't had much chance running with other people with different locks before but this seem to fit into how it works.
The above is not 100% true. If a group that hasn't done Z&T joins you to down Stormcaller+Firebrand, successfully killing the tanks will lock them out of Z&T.

Leovinus
06.08.2012 , 10:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosme View Post
From what I understand, you can't enter the same op phase if you have different locks than the op leader.

So in your case, if you form the op group with a bunch of people with no locks, when you enter Denova, Z&T will be dead and your group will progress onwards from the trash pulls after Z&T. If someone with no locks is the op leader, then you won't be allowed to enter.

The lockouts apply to each individual player, so for your last question, each of them will still have their lockout for Z&T until it resets and the above points apply when they form a group with other people.

P.S. The above explanation is based on what I know from the locks in LOTRO as the system here appears to be similar. I haven't had much chance running with other people with different locks before but this seem to fit into how it works.
Okay, thanks. Turned out it was no issue, since other things were on the plate, but wanted to check.

if I'm understanding correctly, If I were made the ops leader I could have led a lockout naive team into EC and started after Z&T, and any or all of the other members of the team that got the initial lockout could have done the same thing, and there could have been multiple tanks (next encounter) based off the original single op kill of Z&T?

That helps for later, just in case a similar situation arises again. Appreciate the help.