Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bryoal
06.05.2012 , 04:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by omNOMNOMinator View Post
This.

Edit: And does downloading the PTS update (as I haven't already) gain me any benefit tomorrow?
You wont have to wait for it to DL while its already up...... o.O

omNOMNOMinator
06.05.2012 , 04:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bryoal View Post
You wont have to wait for it to DL while its already up...... o.O
Okay that sentence contained too many tenses to make sense.

Edit: On a side-note, it's great that Bioware have taken this opportunity to practice its character transferring for the main event when 1.3 outs.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

AllisonBerryman
06.05.2012 , 04:29 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by dotan View Post
Any word on what/who's charcter are getting copyed over?
If you followed the steps in the survey (linked in this news article) correctly, your character should be copied over. You'll know if your character was copied when you are able to log into the PTS when it is updated with 1.3 and open for logins.

Vegabond
06.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #24
Heck yeah

Alxandria
06.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
If you followed the steps in the survey (linked in this news article) correctly, your character should be copied over. You'll know if your character was copied when you are able to log into the PTS when it is updated with 1.3 and open for logins.
If it wasn't sexual harassment I would kiss you!

Instead I'll let this little guy do it:

Bryoal
06.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #26
Well I know my character is there, started up PTS and even thought I could not get INTO the server it says I have 3 characters there, 2 from last PTS and I guess this new one o.O

omNOMNOMinator
06.05.2012 , 04:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
It will certainly be interesting to see how they handle Legacy with the copy.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Archdragon
06.05.2012 , 04:37 PM | #28
Will servers be up according to US time or EU time or random yet to be decided tomorrow time? ^^

Just curious of aprox time frame on when tomorrow it will be up so one can be prepared!

AllisonBerryman
06.05.2012 , 04:40 PM | #29 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Archdragon View Post
Will servers be up according to US time or EU time or random yet to be decided tomorrow time? ^^

Just curious of aprox time frame on when tomorrow it will be up so one can be prepared!
We don't have an approximate time when we'll bring up the PTS right now - I know it's suspenseful, but the wait is almost over!

Nippon
06.05.2012 , 04:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Bryoal View Post
Well I know my character is there, started up PTS and even thought I could not get INTO the server it says I have 3 characters there, 2 from last PTS and I guess this new one o.O
Same, I had 2 now have 3, nicely done BW.....

Although does this mean, just the character, or all your gear as well, be a bit rubbish being 50 with no gear ????
Feel free to use my referal link : http://www.swtor.com/r/thgh8R

SWTOR has lost its identity: