Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.3 is on PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OlisJ
06.08.2012 , 12:42 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
to those without a copy... did u already have a 50 on the pts?

me and another already had (ungeared) 50 that we levelede and no copy...

which makes me think they are punishing us for leveling characters the real way when we tested 1.2 from the ground up.
I had 2 characters on PTS 1 level 27 another level 50 that I leveled on PTS before 1.2 with them I tested 1.2 and I had one character decently geared copied to PTS from a live server a few days ago. So much for conspiracy theories.
I was known as Fyrakin from Naritus a member of RAID.

ChristoMinaverus
06.08.2012 , 07:35 AM | #172
I redid the character copy like they said to do before today as they were doing another batch and I STILL did not get in. Done the damn thing like 5 times now to no avail. Highly annoying =/

now they say today is the deadline. So awesome I do not get to test even though I want to.

oredith
06.08.2012 , 08:07 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristoMinaverus View Post
I redid the character copy like they said to do before today as they were doing another batch and I STILL did not get in. Done the damn thing like 5 times now to no avail. Highly annoying =/

now they say today is the deadline. So awesome I do not get to test even though I want to.
it''ll end up being as well tested as 1.2, with everyone getting fed up with absolutely no feedback after they report bugs from the PTS. long, detailed, and articulate posts, wholesale ignored (there were many of those on the healer forum).

assassin tanks will no doubt do the same. go into PTS, test it, give logs and info on why the nerf was too heavy handed, and BW will come back the same way they did with healers "our internal testing is showing that all tanks are now hitting our target numbers".. -_-
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Kamakazikajun
06.11.2012 , 12:24 AM | #174
I cant get my characters to copy..... i filled that survey like 4 times.....

pieteral
06.11.2012 , 01:51 AM | #175
Come on Bioware. Many people characters did not get copied to the pts and you leave them all in the dust without any information.
I don't have a problem with it as long as you give some motivation or reason for why they did not get copied or which policy you are applying on the copy process.
But the way you handle this is just unprofessional:
1) When you fill in the form you don't get any confirmation that you have succesfully applied.
2) When the copy has been done you also don't get any confirmation.

So people are downloading and installing pts and you expect them then to contentiously log in to the pts to check if the character is copied and this day after day.
It is those type of little things that make you loose points towards the community.

GreatGarth
06.11.2012 , 02:18 AM | #176
How long does testing on pts usually take?