Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

dungeon Q when?

hasastarw
06.05.2012 , 11:14 AM | #1
When will SWTOR have dungeon q's or is that comming soon or not at all? chats spammed with poeple LFGs I hate wow but the dungeon q system is pritty good will swtor ever be getting this ? dose anyone have any info on this?

Anysao
06.05.2012 , 11:22 AM | #2
There are no dungeons in-game, eargo, no dungeon qeues.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Aurbere
06.05.2012 , 12:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
^This. I was unaware of the presence of dungeons in TOR. I thought they were called flashpoints and operations.
Added Chapter 43 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolventhorne
06.05.2012 , 01:56 PM | #4
To answer the intended question, the new "Looking for Group" tool will be released with the new patch. I do not believe the patch date will be announced before implementation. However, I would speculate it to be within the new few weeks.

OmySpy
06.05.2012 , 02:36 PM | #5
^Wolventhorne has it

LFG tool should be in 1.3, which should show up in the next 2 months max (as far as I know, which isn't far )
(The Corsair) RezBanthamaul

Astenion
06.05.2012 , 02:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Ergo. Don't use it if you don't know how to spell it.

Shankos
06.05.2012 , 02:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
^This. I was unaware of the presence of dungeons in TOR. I thought they were called flashpoints and operations.
And Corso Riggs isn't a pet, he's a companion.

...with the intelligence of a pet.
Your opinions are important and valued. Discussion helps the game grow.
That is why it's so important that your thread be locked.
TLCS™

Sammm
06.05.2012 , 03:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by hasastarw View Post
When will SWTOR have dungeon q's or is that comming soon or not at all? chats spammed with poeple LFGs I hate wow but the dungeon q system is pritty good will swtor ever be getting this ? dose anyone have any info on this?
The group finder will be included in Update 1.3 - Legacy and Allies:

-You'll be able to select which instances (heroics, norm fp, hm fp, story op) you're willing to join and your role (tank, healer dps).
-If you choose to be in random fp mode, you'll get black hole commendations.
-It will be singe server, no cross-server.
-Once the team is ready you'll be able to teleport right inside the instance, at the beginning. For example, you could be on Tatooine questing and teleport inside Athiss fp.
-To prevent the leader to single-handedly kick anyone from the group, there will be a vote kick system. Everyone (beside the kicked player) will have to agree to kick someone.

SNCommand
06.05.2012 , 03:13 PM | #9
gosh darnit people, I thought we agreed to use no WoW terminology for this game. Please don't tell me the same bloody idiots that hangs around the Dungeon Queue all day will start playing when the group finder tool is implemented.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Moricthian
06.05.2012 , 03:51 PM | #10
Can we just assume when people say "dungeon" they mean "flashpoint"? This constant need to correct people is getting tiresome. It's like people hate WOW so much that the word "dungeon" scares them,