Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my Digital Delux items?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Where are my Digital Delux items?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:01 AM | #1
I pre ordered the digital delux version but so far all ive gotten is my color stone. How do i get my other items? Do i have to wait for the official release?

Isisus
12.18.2011 , 11:05 AM | #2
no I've seen others with the items. I am wondering myself as well. I haven't gotten them either. I can't find any kind of vendor either yet in game to get them from so idk. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it if you could let us both know lol.
Trolling is an Artform. Appreciate it! APPRECIATE IT!

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:07 AM | #3
I will be quite miffed if i dont get what i ordered lol

Xirad
12.18.2011 , 11:09 AM | #4
Did you register the subscription code? Not just the pre-order code but the actual subscription code?

I too got the Digital Deluxe back in Oct and upon purchase was given the Pre-Order subscription code, which I entered back then and which got me in on the pre-release.

Just a day or two ago I got another email from Origin entitled: "Origin - Product ready for order #xxxxxxx" and in there is the actual game registration code. Gave a link to TOR and then I entered the code and it validated that I now have the Digital Deluxe Edition. Might have been a few hours from that point till I logged into the game but I received all my items.

Xirad

Toccss
12.18.2011 , 11:10 AM | #5
I'm also confused as i havn't recieved an email about it either. (I ordered the DDE va Origin)

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:11 AM | #6
i have received no such email, I'm in the prerelease though and entered that code.

Toccss
12.18.2011 , 11:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xirad View Post
Just a day or two ago I got another email from Origin entitled: "Origin - Product ready for order #xxxxxxx" and in there is the actual game registration code. Gave a link to TOR and then I entered the code and it validated that I now have the Digital Deluxe Edition. Might have been a few hours from that point till I logged into the game but I received all my items.

Xirad
I have not recieved any emails from Bioware since i orderd.

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:13 AM | #8
also, where do i find my product SN?

MortalEngine
12.18.2011 , 11:21 AM | #9
ok i find this most disturbing. I went to origin, found my product code and went here to activate it only to get the following message "The code has already been used." If the code has already been used why isnt it activating under my account.

Isisus
12.18.2011 , 08:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Xirad View Post
Did you register the subscription code? Not just the pre-order code but the actual subscription code?

I too got the Digital Deluxe back in Oct and upon purchase was given the Pre-Order subscription code, which I entered back then and which got me in on the pre-release.

Xirad
I just checked my email and yup found that email exactly sitting there waiting. Going to try it now so hopefully that will work. I've been in game but with nothing but the color crystal lol. Hopefully now that will fix it. Thanx!
Trolling is an Artform. Appreciate it! APPRECIATE IT!