Tell me what stims I need for end game pvp

Snettles

First off, best advice to give you is to have bio chem on your main toon. Having a reusable heal and stim is almost a must for PVP.

now to answer your question, searching for the one you need its a level 48 blue stim that has a 2 hour timer and remains after death, there are better level 50 stims but they can be pricy.

First off, best advice to give you is to have bio chem on your main toon. Having a reusable heal and stim is almost a must for PVP.

now to answer your question, searching for the one you need its a level 48 blue stim that has a 2 hour timer and remains after death, there are better level 50 stims but they can be pricy.

The warzone reusables are better, so biochem is okay for an alt, so you can make the prototype stims for you characters, If you wanted to be the "best", you should go cybertech on your main, but the diffrence isnt much.

People need to stop saying 'WZ reusables are better'. I have seen guys who are valor rank 90 who don't have a full rated WH gear. Even those guys aren't going to be burning through WZ consumables until their WH set is done let alone anyone else.

Outside of the guys with the most ridiculous playing time, WZ consumable is not an affordable option, so biochem is the way to go. You can get away with blue stims (lasts 2 hours), but you simply can't afford to buy blue adrenals or medpacks when you can go through 5/10 of them in a WZ.

People need to stop saying 'WZ reusables are better'. I have seen guys who are valor rank 90 who don't have a full rated WH gear. Even those guys aren't going to be burning through WZ consumables until their WH set is done let alone anyone else.

Outside of the guys with the most ridiculous playing time, WZ consumable is not an affordable option, so biochem is the way to go. You can get away with blue stims (lasts 2 hours), but you simply can't afford to buy blue adrenals or medpacks when you can go through 5/10 of them in a WZ.

Dude you realize they are tradeable, and thus you can buy them from other people for money?

Biochem is no longer the best for pvp; cybertech is. WZ medpacs and adrenals are superior to biochem stuff. Plus, BW stated already that any new biochem stuff WILL NOT be reusable.

Dude you realize they are tradeable, and thus you can buy them from other people for money?

Biochem is no longer the best for pvp; cybertech is. WZ medpacs and adrenals are superior to biochem stuff. Plus, BW stated already that any new biochem stuff WILL NOT be reusable.

Or you can just have alts feed you the consumables, but even that goes far beyond the average player's playing time.

I have 5 characters to level 50, 1 character with half a set of WH, and 2 characters with BM gear. I have somewhere around 700 WZ consumables spread out between my 5 characters. If I were to use them like how I use biochem consumables, they'd be gone after 70-140 WZs which isn't as long as it sounds (I use 5 adrenals per WZ and 10 medpacks per WZ), since at 100 commendation per game average means you need around 100 WZs to get a WH Saber, and I did that in about a week. So yes I can blow all the resources I've ever gathered in a week, or hope that there are somehow guys who managed to gather as much resources as I have amassed for PvP and then selling this stuff, even though credit is mostly useless in this game.

1) PvP medapcks are better than rakata, if you have high HP.

2) rakata medpack is better for healers because it scales with bonus heal and can heal you for far more than it is in description + increasing your hp.

3) so far power adrenal + power relics has proven the best for maximum dmg on my sniper, or healer for heals, over red pvp adrenals.

4) rakata stim is a must.

Overall - if you want to be serious in pvp, biochem is still best option; having an alt with 120 cybertech to make yourself seismic charges V-1 for some ultimate knockbacks.

Edited by johnyangelo

1) PvP medapcks are better than rakata, if you have high HP.

2) rakata medpack is better for healers because it scales with bonus heal and can heal you for far more than it is in description + increasing your hp.

3) so far power adrenal + power relics has proven the best for maximum dmg on my sniper, or healer for heals, over red pvp adrenals.

4) rakata stim is a must.

Overall - if you want to be serious in pvp, biochem is still best option; having an alt with 120 cybertech to make yourself seismic charges V-1 for some ultimate knockbacks.

This is all that needed to be said.

I'd actually suggest Hyper Fortitude Stims when you just hit 50, because nothing screams 'hit me for a quick and easy kill' like 13k HP. That extra 1k+ is nice and makes a surprising difference. Once you have reasonable gear and around 15-16k health you should swap to Hyper stims of your primary stat, unless you're a tank in which case you may want to stick with the Fort stims.