Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Operation

ChaoticDynamite
06.04.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
Who else is excited about Terror From Beyond new operation I mean I come from a low pop server and when transfers come this is going to be the first thing on my to do list.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

JPChivalry
06.04.2012 , 09:21 PM | #2
*Raises hand*

Gotta say I'm just excited to get my team ready for Hard Mode Denova to prepare for the challenge that new op will provide

AshlaBoga
06.05.2012 , 01:24 AM | #3
A new Operation - Wizard!

So will it release with HM or just Story?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

DarthScruffy
06.05.2012 , 01:32 AM | #4
Where is this on the progression? Equivalent to HM EC?

ImmortalAlien
06.05.2012 , 02:58 AM | #5
I wouldn't be surprised if it's for level 65, or otherwise has a 50 and level 65 mode.

I wonder if BW will attempt to make a new difficulty for the current operations to bump the levels up to 65. It's obviously possible with the 6 pre-50 flashpoints bumping everything to 50 in hard mode. It would also be cool to introduce NMM flashpoints that bump the level to 65.

Enderet
06.05.2012 , 03:14 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it's for level 65, or otherwise has a 50 and level 65 mode.

I wonder if BW will attempt to make a new difficulty for the current operations to bump the levels up to 65. It's obviously possible with the 6 pre-50 flashpoints bumping everything to 50 in hard mode. It would also be cool to introduce NMM flashpoints that bump the level to 65.
Level 65?! But we are all level 50, why would they make it 65? You really think they are going to add 15 levels without an expansion pack?

ImmortalAlien
06.05.2012 , 03:38 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Enderet View Post
Level 65?! But we are all level 50, why would they make it 65? You really think they are going to add 15 levels without an expansion pack?
The promo that introduced the upcoming operation promises a new level cap with new abilities.

While I haven't seen the official new level cap, I heard 65 might be it. More than likely, though, I think it might be 55 or somewhere around that region.

Still, either the new operation comes out before the new level cap and is first for level 50's, or it's introduced afterwards and story mode is at the new level cap.

Either way, I imagine BW being smart and making a NMM for the flashpoints as well as a new difficulty level for current operations in order to boost them all to the new level cap.

The skill/gear progression will likely match EC SM for its SM if it is released along with 1.3 or if 1.4 is just a month after 1.3, or it will match EC HM if it's still several months away. This assumes it's released before the new level cap.

Enderet
06.05.2012 , 03:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
While I haven't seen the official new level cap, I heard 65 might be it. More than likely, though, I think it might be 55 or somewhere around that region.
Where did you hear it was going to be 65?

Kaisernick
06.05.2012 , 03:53 AM | #9
i need to see more as i felt those few seconds the whole thing looked a little to fantisity wow style for me.

Anomorn
06.05.2012 , 04:04 AM | #10
Of course I'm excited for it, assuming we form the powerhouse group of raiders we're trying to build.
Glowsticks of Nerf Dialogue
* World 3rd Tier Ⅰ Nightmare 16m * World 1st Tier Ⅱ Hard 8m *