Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Colyer
06.04.2012 , 04:19 PM | #41
The games issues are function and feature, not content. Raised level cap is kind of an eyebrow raiser. Is endgame that botched that they want a clean slate?

Bastus
06.04.2012 , 04:21 PM | #42
We can make Cathar? Siiiiiick. Our patience is rewarded, this update looks great. It's going to be a good year.

erictlewis
06.04.2012 , 04:23 PM | #43
Ok when is all this going to happen. Is the new space mission still space on rails? A new planet and new level cap, whats the new level cap? All I see is a lot of glitter and no substance to anything specific.
The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing while expecting different results.

Valkirus
06.04.2012 , 04:23 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Colyer View Post
The games issues are function and feature, not content. Raised level cap is kind of an eyebrow raiser. Is endgame that botched that they want a clean slate?
Exactly. Nothing in the preview changed my mind about unsubbing next month.
Trust is something which is earned.

Tormm
06.04.2012 , 04:23 PM | #45
I'll bet all my credz this week will bring balance to the force. Last weeks news was abysmal. They'd be crazy not to build on this momentum by getting 1.3 on the PTS and announcing transfer dates. Incredible video, btw, can we get a hint if that new wz is in fact a team death match? o.O Gosh that would be fun.

Eillack
06.04.2012 , 04:25 PM | #46
Can anyone form Bw confirm the process of the new items (ewok companion, Luke's speeder, etc)? Will we need ot pay more money or is it going to be added to digital delux and collector's?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

JohnRoy
06.04.2012 , 04:26 PM | #47
All well and good, but can the Devs assure us that the hood down Jedi armor at the :36 and :57 mark of the video will be available in the game? With the hood down? Or that we will have a hood on/off toggle by then? This really needs to be addressed.

Once more hood down Jedi Armors are shown to sell the game. Right now they are unattainable after level 15. Can the Devs assure us they have fixed this?
Watch my recent Conan appearance here:

http://thecomicscomic.com/2012/02/07...-people-songs/

Adderdin
06.04.2012 , 04:26 PM | #48
Going to post again, since someone deleted my previous post:

Great news Bioware!

New race, new planet, new something. What about the server transfers?

New level cap means that every Operation content will be outdated. Do you bioware understand that? Those people who still play on your derelict servers will not be doing Denova, Karaggas Palace or the Eternity Vault because their level advantage will trivalise the entire content.

New level cap will require new items. Would be funny if people would be running at lets say level 55 while wearing same items they had before your so called expansion or whatever you want to treat this as.

So... which one of you forgot to think ahead? Again the lack of planning of the game future shows here.

Will you add new Flash Points? New ENDGAME flash points? new hard more endgame flash points? New endgame operations and so on?

Will there be a new PvP bracket? New abilities? New tiers in talent trees? Or will we be just getting the new level cap?

Rememer, new level cap means people will want new Tier Items, new sets, new PvP sets and so on, did any of you think about that?

demotivators.despair.com/customerdisservicedemotivator.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordy
Well great, then they dont have to fix this because you are leaving anyways....

AidanLightwalker
06.04.2012 , 04:30 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by GorZie View Post
1 new race! Wow you guys are damn slow!
Okay I wait if there's more news to come this week, but by the looks I'm gone soon.
Yeah cause other mmos add more races faster lol.

Love the sneak peak guys!! I so can't wait!
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Farho
06.04.2012 , 04:32 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Can anyone form Bw confirm the process of the new items (ewok companion, Luke's speeder, etc)? Will we need ot pay more money or is it going to be added to digital delux and collector's?
ewok companion? :O

On topic; I don't see anything ground breaking here but I sure am going to resub at least for a month (like there's a shorter option lol) to play with the new companion and maybe roll a cathar JK.

Note about pandas; like them or not, they come with an animation set of ~100 animations, their own model and perhaps capital city. I wouldn't compare that with a few new skins, some of which are already in the game.
50 Sawbones Scoundrel - EU Dxun Battle Circle