Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

06.04.2012 , 03:54 PM | #21
Can't wait omg looks so awesome. way to go Bioware!

06.04.2012 , 03:54 PM | #22
Cathar =d finally '\^.^/'

06.04.2012 , 03:54 PM | #23
None of that content was exciting. Carry on.

06.04.2012 , 03:55 PM | #24
CATHAR!!!! OMG, I am soooooo freaking STOKED!!! YESSSS!!!
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

06.04.2012 , 03:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Take a look at some of the exciting new content that will be coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in the coming months, including new Space Combat missions, a new Operation, a brand new planet, called Makeb for you and your friends to explore, and more!

Watch Now

Will we have to pay for this new content, in addition to our monthly subscription?

06.04.2012 , 03:56 PM | #26
New content looks awesome and the semi-FTP will work really, really well. Yes!
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

06.04.2012 , 03:56 PM | #27
I've never really understood why the powers that be chose to name a race after a famous anti-Catholic heresy from the middle ages.

I also have never really gotten why it is that this heresy-named race is a bunch of cat people.

But they look cool so I'm not complaining!

Hopefully the first xpac will let us sit in chairs.
House Arn on Lord Adraas. Currently composed of Tyfe (a Jedi Sentinel) , Wilfryd (a luckless roustabout Scoundrel), Erryl (a Trooper who eats his chunky soup and defends his Republic), and Therys (a mean old Sith Sorc with a meaner past).
If I sound like a jerk, I probably just think I'm being funny. Humor me

06.04.2012 , 03:56 PM | #28
Awesome to see all the new stuff!

I would hope that they might add another class since Cathar in lore is supposed to be allied with only the Republic. Just something small that might show another race to be yet announced.

Can't wait for more new things!
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

06.04.2012 , 03:57 PM | #29
Sadly this is just more of the same.
EAWare still not understanding that this game needs "some" innovation.

But instead we are given the same old mechanics and features that made this game become less popular than a riverbed rock in the first place.

06.04.2012 , 03:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthApple View Post
Better than Pandas
Pandas are exactly the reason why i am playing this and not wow. Bioware really need to rethink what they are doing. Why put in a stupid species that only a small margin of crazy cat lovers like. I didnt like juuani and i hate jorgan (feel like i have an annoying pet cat following me around tha is about to roll over and start purring).

People will leave games nowadays for the smallest and silliest of reaons such as the implimentation of stupid species when we wanted something more epic. I am not saying im leaving but i am just terribilly disappointed.