Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeramieCrowe
06.05.2012 , 02:27 AM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaemiel View Post
Except for HK, new planet it is all a crap...

Seriously, BW, do you really think this would be the best thing you can do for the rnext 6 months? And how does this all solves high-end content problems?
The only problem with high end content is that it's too easy. Raise the difficulty to where it takes a month to defeat a boss, like every other raid zone on other MMOs, and suddenly and magically the issue of people finishing the stuff too fast disappears.

Because, aside from that, TOR has more endgame content than any other MMO ever had at 5 months old.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Drudenfusz
06.05.2012 , 02:27 AM | #202
Already level cap increasing? I think that is a stupid idea to bring that this early.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

JeramieCrowe
06.05.2012 , 02:28 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Already level cap increasing? I think that is a stupid idea to bring that this early.
We already have level 56 gear. What if it's only a 4-level raise? There was only one new planet revealed, after all.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

WobblyBits_X
06.05.2012 , 02:29 AM | #204
Except for HK, new planet it is all a crap...

Seriously, BW, do you really think this would be the best thing you can do for the rnext 6 months? And how does this all solves high-end content problems?
they never said that was everything they had planned for the next 6 months. this is a taste of whats coming.
needless flame is needless

Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Because, aside from that, TOR has more endgame content than any other MMO ever had at 5 months old.
this.
Defeating a Sandwich only makes it Tastier

Zaemiel
06.05.2012 , 02:32 AM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by WobblyBits_X View Post
they never said that was everything they had planned for the next 6 months. this is a taste of whats coming.
needless flame is needless
Ok, sorry then. But still hope for open multiplayer 3d space combat and swoop racing at least...

WobblyBits_X
06.05.2012 , 02:33 AM | #206
Ok, sorry then. But still hope for open multiplayer 3d space combat and swoop racing at least...
they would be great features, but i expect they would require a large amount of time to develop (not so much the swoop races).

DarthScruffy
06.05.2012 , 02:37 AM | #207
I think they have tipped their hand on how they are going to approach planets. They are going to save canonical planets for possible expansions. I'm intrigued.

-Backdraft-
06.05.2012 , 02:37 AM | #208
Ohh great, I love these new level caps that's coming to every MMO game.... Sucks. I hate that they're always doing this to MMO games..

Beside; Instead of focusing on these things, why aren't you fixing the biggest problem in the game atm? THE SERVER ARE DEAD. Yes transfer is coming but why on earth do you guys work on stuff like this when the servers is empty as an desert? While you still have paying customers you need to focus on keep them, tons of players on my server just canceled their subs, really nice guys. And I can't say i'm blaming them, i've been thinking on it aswell...We still haven't heared ANYTHING about 1.3 and character transfer.... and now you post shi* like this??? We want news about the darn server transfer not this....

WobblyBits_X
06.05.2012 , 02:46 AM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by -Backdraft- View Post
Ohh great, I love these new level caps that's coming to every MMO game.... Sucks. I hate that they're always doing this to MMO games..

Beside; Instead of focusing on these things, why aren't you fixing the biggest problem in the game atm? THE SERVER ARE DEAD. Yes transfer is coming but why on earth do you guys work on stuff like this when the servers is empty as an desert? While you still have paying customers you need to focus on keep them, tons of players on my server just canceled their subs, really nice guys. And I can't say i'm blaming them, i've been thinking on it aswell...We still haven't heared ANYTHING about 1.3 and character transfer.... and now you post shi* like this??? We want news about the darn server transfer not this....
what more news could they give??
server transfers coming with patch 1.3 (likely within 2 months).
im not sure how much more information on that subject they can give...

Kyse
06.05.2012 , 02:48 AM | #210
my guess is lvl cap isnt coming till around end of this year or close 2 it :P any sooner might be 2 soon and i not ready to lvl up higher yet :P