Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview Exciting New Reveals from E3!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

criminalheretic
06.04.2012 , 07:23 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Razdek View Post
Pandas are exactly the reason why i am playing this and not wow. Bioware really need to rethink what they are doing. Why put in a stupid species that only a small margin of crazy cat lovers like. I didnt like juuani and i hate jorgan (feel like i have an annoying pet cat following me around tha is about to roll over and start purring).

People will leave games nowadays for the smallest and silliest of reaons such as the implimentation of stupid species when we wanted something more epic. I am not saying im leaving but i am just terribilly disappointed.
You hsould read all the previous posts where people love Cathars...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Kyse
06.04.2012 , 07:30 PM | #122
nice new lvl cap i need to really find more time and put in this game and meet the goals i want to meet before the new lvl cap :P

Jenzali
06.04.2012 , 07:37 PM | #123
New level cap must mean a continuation of the class stories.

Sign me up.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Karlos
06.04.2012 , 07:43 PM | #124
I don't post much, i'm usually playing the game but this latest video really has me worried...

Talking about a new level cap when NM mode for Denova hasn't even been released yet? Really? Let's hope the loot for the new operation is actually an improvement over Rakata (in class primary stats instead of just endurance!)

Not sure I like the look of the giant warp centepede boss fight with everyone spread out on platforms... Doesn't look very Star Wars too me...

Space Combat looks lack lustre... Same flavour just with some graphical sprinkles added.. C'mon Bioware. You know damn well that changing space combat to something like what Jump to lightspeed was would have players coming back in droves!

More importantly, PLEASE hurry up with server transfers/merges. I had more fun levelling a new character to 10 on a "standard" population server during the extended maintenance period last week than i've had in the game in ages. 50+ people on Ord Mantell alone.... lucky if you see half that in the fleet these days

EDIT TO SAY : Makeb!?! WTH? I've never heard of this planet? What's wrong with Dantooine, Yavin, Geonosis, Naboo, etc. You know, planets that your every day SW fan will have heard of, and will want to visit? I have to admit, i'm not a big reader of the SW EU, but even googling MAKEB only produces links to Bagels and Bagel shops... Ahhhh now I know where you got the name from.....!

QuiQuaeQuod
06.04.2012 , 07:45 PM | #125
I know I'm usually a pessimistic voice around the boards, but I'll say this:

This little preview looks damned good - even the cinematics (many of which look wooden in content so far) look exciting and more natural (e.g. the ships flying, crashing et cetera).

I look forward to this, and hope the population issues and current pressing issues can be resolved soon - so that there are still people to play what's in store for the future, and so that it can come as soon as possible!

JadieKitty
06.04.2012 , 07:50 PM | #126
I can't wait for Cathar! That is going to be awesome! Too bad I am out of character slots...Need more character slots bioware! I need a Cathar Shadow!!

erictlewis
06.04.2012 , 07:52 PM | #127
Well I look at this anouncemt and take it at face value. This is pr stunt to stim th bleeding subscriptions. Where is the info about server transfers, were is the info about mega servers. Nice to see this is comming our way before next year this time.

However it does nothing to fix the current problems we have with the game.
The definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing while expecting different results.

skyknightandy
06.04.2012 , 07:54 PM | #128
Congratz bioware your finally learning to give a little of what the fans want from you!!!!!!!!!!..............anyways character transfer should of been out when the game first lunched and you better get rid of 100 servers we have 219 servers so far so get rid of some learn from your unreasonable mistakes!!!!.....but good job on figuring out how to come up with update 1.3................... what did you guys do fire the dumb dumb who was the producer of the game and hire a new one if so GREAT JOB!! BY THE WAY IM A NOOB WHOS BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETA!!!!!!!

skyknightandy
06.04.2012 , 08:00 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
I don't post much, i'm usually playing the game but this latest video really has me worried...

Talking about a new level cap when NM mode for Denova hasn't even been released yet? Really? Let's hope the loot for the new operation is actually an improvement over Rakata (in class primary stats instead of just endurance!)

Not sure I like the look of the giant warp centepede boss fight with everyone spread out on platforms... Doesn't look very Star Wars too me...

Space Combat looks lack lustre... Same flavour just with some graphical sprinkles added.. C'mon Bioware. You know damn well that changing space combat to something like what Jump to lightspeed was would have players coming back in droves!

More importantly, PLEASE hurry up with server transfers/merges. I had more fun levelling a new character to 10 on a "standard" population server during the extended maintenance period last week than i've had in the game in ages. 50+ people on Ord Mantell alone.... lucky if you see half that in the fleet these days

EDIT TO SAY : Makeb!?! WTH? I've never heard of this planet? What's wrong with Dantooine, Yavin, Geonosis, Naboo, etc. You know, planets that your every day SW fan will have heard of, and will want to visit? I have to admit, i'm not a big reader of the SW EU, but even googling MAKEB only produces links to Bagels and Bagel shops... Ahhhh now I know where you got the name from.....!
i agree with the fact that they need to come up with these planets below and make more like SWG it was a great game just graphics SUCKED BALLS...LOL IM A NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!

Desoull
06.04.2012 , 08:01 PM | #130
I wish there were more details about server transfers...it's all we really need right now.