Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

advanced augments 25????

Woose's Avatar


Woose
06.04.2012 , 04:22 AM | #1
Has anyone found these augments anywhere? Found them on torhead but not sure where to find them. Im specifically interested in the Advanced Redoubt 25 Augment since I stack Defense.

Aliman's Avatar


Aliman
06.04.2012 , 04:37 AM | #2
usualy from ops

but little hint take a look at battlemaster gear I'm stacker also and i did some wz for battlemaster gloves and pulled mods out of that

same stats as does that drop in ops

Goldenstar's Avatar


Goldenstar
06.04.2012 , 05:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
usualy from ops

but little hint take a look at battlemaster gear I'm stacker also and i did some wz for battlemaster gloves and pulled mods out of that

same stats as does that drop in ops
You're thinking of enhancements/mods. There are NO augments higher than the craftable 22s, DE confirmed that a while ago. Much of the stuff on torhead are things that have shown up in the client files but are not currently ingame. So the level 25 augments on torhead are probably planned to be introduced at some point, but are not ready yet. Hence why the files (or at least some of the files) are in the client now, but are not ingame yet.
Vent Rage [vR]

Woose's Avatar


Woose
06.04.2012 , 10:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Goldenstar View Post
You're thinking of enhancements/mods. There are NO augments higher than the craftable 22s, DE confirmed that a while ago. Much of the stuff on torhead are things that have shown up in the client files but are not currently ingame. So the level 25 augments on torhead are probably planned to be introduced at some point, but are not ready yet. Hence why the files (or at least some of the files) are in the client now, but are not ingame yet.
I had heard that myself was just making sure. thanks

Molik's Avatar


Molik
06.05.2012 , 12:19 AM | #5
and yet BM mods have the useless stat for pve "Expertise"
BETA TESTER

"Beating CE VIP's with darkside madness"

Tsillah's Avatar


Tsillah
06.05.2012 , 12:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Molik View Post
and yet BM mods have the useless stat for pve "Expertise"
Battle Master gear is intended for PvP...so what's your point exactly?
Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.