Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female trooper flirt options.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female trooper flirt options.....

TimeRanger
06.04.2012 , 12:04 AM | #1
I'm playing a female trooper, just started a new one on a new server and I was just wondering if thay have any flirt options, out side of companions. I havent found any yet. I have a old female trooper lvl 30ish (pre 1.2) on a old server (which is now dead) and have not had any flirts at all. I know that a male trooper has a higher chance of flirt options, but as a female player who enjoys playing female toons, and waiting for SGR later this summer, so who are my flirtable NPC I have seen some lists in other classes for flirts but none for the trooper. thxs up front for any help
"The truth I'm going out there and blow some holes in the bad guys, scrounge up some goodies to make a few Credits and generaly misbehave."

Boufsa
06.04.2012 , 03:17 AM | #2
I think i have seen some flirt options with aric jorgan in the end of the storyline, but I didn't try it because seriously he is really not the type of husband I could imagine for my character

Kaigen
06.04.2012 , 08:21 AM | #3
That one SIS agent you work with on Nar Shaddaa (can't remember his name. Jonas?) can be flirted with, though unlike Sgt. Jaxo I don't remember the flirtation going anywhere.

Oh, and you have an opportunity to flirt with Col. Jace Malcolm if you do the Alderaan bonus series, but he says he's too old for you.

Mistress_Ivi
06.04.2012 , 06:38 PM | #4
The dude from Nar Shaddar, the creep on Hoth... that first guy in Coronet Spaceport (it depends on first choice, cannot for the life of me recall, but any female toon can get that)

and a few others along the way. Seems though, you have to play it smarter than Smugglers or Counsulars.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Stenrik
06.05.2012 , 07:17 PM | #5
There was some guy on Coruscant, like when you're level 11 or something. Not part of trooper storyline though, just regular side quest I believe.

FlippinFlapJack
06.06.2012 , 01:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaigen View Post
That one SIS agent you work with on Nar Shaddaa (can't remember his name. Jonas?) can be flirted with, though unlike Sgt. Jaxo I don't remember the flirtation going anywhere.
Every time you flirt with him, Dorne gets ticked off and you get a -1 in affection from her. I just bought her present afterwards.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

Stenrik
06.06.2012 , 02:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
Every time you flirt with him, Dorne gets ticked off and you get a -1 in affection from her. I just bought her present afterwards.
You should see Aric's reaction!