Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Massive E3 Announcement on Monday

islander
06.05.2012 , 08:50 AM | #871
Quote: Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
Ah, the self-indulgent demands of the haters...
News flash: The game experience sucks on 95% of all the servers open today.
Gěllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Limedust
06.05.2012 , 09:00 AM | #872
Quote: Originally Posted by Daethorz View Post
#1 way to drop 95% of the remaining subscription base in as minimal time as possible.

F2P(free to play) = P2W(pay to win)

And yes, this announcement is amazing and proved my point earlier this week i believed Bioware might have a hidden card up their sleeve, now im just hoping they have a Expansion in the works on top of this, plus i hope this is released by august.
No, free to play doesn't equal pay to win.
Limedust
Uprox Screll SWG
Squadron 367

JeramieCrowe
06.05.2012 , 09:03 AM | #873
Quote: Originally Posted by Caspian_Rho View Post
Bioware ask for our feedback on what we the fans want. Thundercats wasn't one of those things.
You couldn't be more wrong. Time and time again there were polls about which species was wanted next, and Cathar topped the list every single time. Also, they never said that Cathar was the only species being added.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

JeramieCrowe
06.05.2012 , 09:03 AM | #874
Quote: Originally Posted by Thugari View Post
its funny how even if you give people what they ask for, they still are not happy.
Amazing, isn't it?
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Goretzu
06.05.2012 , 09:05 AM | #875
Quote: Originally Posted by Limedust View Post
No, free to play doesn't equal pay to win.
It effectively does, in a game with any sort of PvP anyway.

Warhammer Online set the bar for subscription MMORPGs by introducing P2W pets with the subscription model.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

JeramieCrowe
06.05.2012 , 09:07 AM | #876
Quote: Originally Posted by Lordgeneral View Post
- New planet Makeb in which you must choose your side Empire or Republic to find out what this bold move by the Hutt Cartel is all about.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/survey.jpg
Hutt Empire has risen to challenge the Republic and Empire for control of the galaxy?!

Emerging third playable faction, perhaps? Leading towards 3-faction PvP? One can only hope.

banecolton
06.05.2012 , 09:15 AM | #877
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
You couldn't be more wrong. Time and time again there were polls about which species was wanted next, and Cathar topped the list every single time. Also, they never said that Cathar was the only species being added.
Though I think the “Thundercats” comment was amusing I have no doubt that Cathar has been a requested race option by players.

You mention poles in your response to Caspian_Rho, do you have links to any of them? I’d like to see the numbers, all the hub bub has got me curious. Also in occurs to me that posting the links might quite down all the static over it, just a thought.
Stop closing unsolved tickets BBB Bioware page EA’s award winning customer service

My "low end" machine: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, 16G of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM, Sapphire HD6970, Thermaltake WO132RE 1000 watt PSU

Luceus
06.05.2012 , 09:30 AM | #878
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Hutt Empire has risen to challenge the Republic and Empire for control of the galaxy?!

Emerging third playable faction, perhaps? Leading towards 3-faction PvP? One can only hope.
That would certainly put a new dynamic to the game... especially if we could change alliances. (I'm not really sure why we can't right now tbh .. lore lets you, but I know it may disrupt the balance on servers)

Qishari
06.05.2012 , 09:33 AM | #879
Hello all,

This thread has gone quite off topic from the discussion of what was announced at E3. We're going to go ahead and close it since we now have a general discussion thread stickied for the community to discuss the reveals for STAR WARS: The Old Republic. You can find that thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=471614