Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shock Collar

Aurothx
06.03.2012 , 07:52 PM | #1
So today I login and went afk for a minute and I come back and I have a shock collar on my character! There is a buff with the electrocute image saying "Applying Shock Collar".Its very interesting to have it on and made for some fun role playing as a slave girl. Anyone have any idea how I got this?

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7904/slave.png
^^^
image of my character

Annedromeda
06.03.2012 , 10:42 PM | #2
Interesting! I'll have to log on and see whats going on..
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison

Mistress_Ivi
06.03.2012 , 11:21 PM | #3
Nice cropped picture.

I'm gonna call you on this, and say it's a Troll thread.

Belsavis prisoner headgear is a Shockcollar. If you can provide a full picture and a mouse-scroll over the apparent buff... I may be inclined to find out about it, until then. Nice trollin' ,)
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Henu
06.03.2012 , 11:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistress_Ivi View Post
Nice cropped picture.

I'm gonna call you on this, and say it's a Troll thread.

Belsavis prisoner headgear is a Shockcollar. If you can provide a full picture and a mouse-scroll over the apparent buff... I may be inclined to find out about it, until then. Nice trollin' ,)
This^^^. real screen shot needed..
Kript - SNX - Harby, Yes its a PVE server but honestly there isn't a lot of open world PVP on the other servers anyway.

Aurothx
06.03.2012 , 11:40 PM | #5
Wow its not a troll thread. I lost the collar when I went on a player's ship. So yeah you don't have to believe me but someone mentioned a item in the chat shortly before I went afk. It was a mission item to round up slaves by putting a shock collar on them. I don't remember the name but someone told me its a item for a mission on alderaan.

Liokae
06.04.2012 , 01:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurothx View Post
Wow its not a troll thread. I lost the collar when I went on a player's ship. So yeah you don't have to believe me but someone mentioned a item in the chat shortly before I went afk. It was a mission item to round up slaves by putting a shock collar on them. I don't remember the name but someone told me its a item for a mission on alderaan.
Yes, there's a mission on Alderaan where you apply slave collars to nobles.... and at no point does it involve having one on your own character, and the graphic in your screenshot is not the graphic used for it on the NPCs you apply the collar to.

Insomnio
06.04.2012 , 01:09 AM | #7
You can buy a social gear shock collar.

stonelead
06.04.2012 , 01:21 AM | #8
I am an escaped slave.. I put my shock collar on the OP when he was AFK.... true story bro
Look at the size of that thing

Liaudier
06.04.2012 , 11:54 AM | #9
I had a collar appear on my character too.
Full screenshot image: http://postimage.org/image/9b7cvb4th/

Tricky-Ha
06.04.2012 , 12:15 PM | #10
Is it a Hutt fetish type event with the shock collars & bikinis?
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player