Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

uneqip at your peril

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Helvectius
06.03.2012 , 07:10 PM | #1
I spent this weekend collecting 3 blue matrix shards and 3 yellow matrix shards, made a 3 x's blue cube, and when trying to make the 3 x's yellow one it would not let me as i had the blue one equipped, so i went to fleet to deposit the blue cube in my locker (read somewhere this is the only way to do it)...

I unequipped the cube, and if the Tattoine balloon bug is not bad enough, having the cube disappear must be an all time low for BW, basically my cube has vanished into thin air...

Please investigate and replace the cube as it is impossible to get the shards twice...

Axolipher
06.03.2012 , 07:15 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Helvectius,

Can you please confirm that your matrix cube isn't in your Mission Items Tab?

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Helvectius
06.03.2012 , 08:09 PM | #3
The cube was completly removed, and when i dragged it from my class sheet slot it dissapeared.

It was gone, and i tried to make one it the jedi halls out of my yellows, and once more it said i cant make one while i have one equipped, i looked in my mission inventory and the 3 x's blue one was there!...

Can you have 2 matrix cubes 'you' have made from shards? How do you go about making/equipping 2 if you can, and if you cant then it seems a tad pointless being able to make more than 1 when you can only have 1 on your class sheet....

Axolipher
06.03.2012 , 08:20 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Helvectius,

I'm glad to hear you have found your Matrix cube. When dragging it off your character sheet into the inventory the cube will have been stored in your mission items tab as it's a special unique item.

You can only have 1 Matrix cube at any one time, if you wish to change the cube to a different version you will need to disassemble it in the same room you assembled it originally, and then rebuild it with the shards you want.

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support