Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+10 stat datacron unobtainable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
+10 stat datacron unobtainable

allyha
06.03.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1
Just tried getting the +10 stat datacron set on the Empire fleet's ziost shadow, had all members of my guild in place and the final magnetic stabilizer will not turn on when we activate the appropriate terminal. we have spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure it out but nothing seems to work.

Talarchy
06.03.2012 , 05:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by allyha View Post
Just tried getting the +10 stat datacron set on the Empire fleet's ziost shadow, had all members of my guild in place and the final magnetic stabilizer will not turn on when we activate the appropriate terminal. we have spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure it out but nothing seems to work.
You do have the MGGS?
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

Monoth
06.03.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
Don't you have to do them in a certain order for the top grapple point to activate.... I just did it last night on the Republic Fleet and we had to go throw switches A-E in order to turn it on to grapple to it..
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Naaruna
06.03.2012 , 07:21 PM | #4
It was done on our server a few weeks ago so I think it is still obtainable.

plumpjksinnfein
06.03.2012 , 07:34 PM | #5
Just did a couple days ago and you have to do it in order. If anyone clicks one box twice or out of order the last one does not turn on. Also they only stay on for a certain amount of time.

allyha
06.03.2012 , 08:06 PM | #6
When i had gotten this on another character there was no order or anything, you had to press 1 terminal and the last stabilizer would light up, unless it was changed recently.

Elmillia
06.03.2012 , 09:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by allyha View Post
When i had gotten this on another character there was no order or anything, you had to press 1 terminal and the last stabilizer would light up, unless it was changed recently.
My girlfriend thought one of the datacrons on Coruscant was unobtainable. Then she and her character watched in horror as I easily collected the datacron on my character. She was doing something wrong. Is that possible here?
SWTOR is a MORPG. Multiplayer online Roleplaying game.

There is nothing Massively about it.