Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How should the Sith Warrior story continue in Acts IV, V and VI??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
How should the Sith Warrior story continue in Acts IV, V and VI??

TheLoneSage
06.10.2012 , 09:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Chanez View Post
Actually i hope he comes back to life, he was amazing.
Maybe a whole "Darth Maul" reincarnation kind of thing?
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

DesAnvos
06.10.2012 , 04:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Naphariel View Post
My mistake, i thought i read somewhere it would take place several years after the curent events.
Looks like we might get to fight her after all.... wonder how would that work for LS SWs. I mean, after sparing the Jedi master on Tatooine, turning Nomen Karr over to the Jedi council, convincing Jaesa to join you and take down the empire from within, you now capture their grandmaster and turn her into the Emperor's puppet?
Lightside sith doesn't mean your secretly a jedi or have to care for the jedi order. Also from what I've seen of the story part of the light side inquisitor's story is about using your position to try and change the empire from within. Thus you would initially go along with the emperor's plan since it helps you get closer to him and then at the end of the story their could be a light/dark choice where after the battle with Satele you can chose to either lash out with your remaining energy to disable Satele or give her an opening to escape. If you would chose the light side though the imperial guards with you would intervene in time to stop the highly weakened Satele from escaping.