Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How should the Sith Warrior story continue in Acts IV, V and VI??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
How should the Sith Warrior story continue in Acts IV, V and VI??

JediMasterYuvan's Avatar


JediMasterYuvan
06.03.2012 , 02:17 AM | #1
Okay, so I've primarily been playing a Sith Warrior/Juggernaut, and seeing as how the ending to Act III could've been better and left things open for the future, how should the Warrior story continue from what we already know??

1) Sith Warrior is now the Emperor's Wrath
2) The Treaty of Coruscant it broken
3) Darth Baras is dead
4) The true Voice of the Emperor and the Emperor are in hiding

Jakobpoop's Avatar


Jakobpoop
06.03.2012 , 02:25 AM | #2
I got a feeling Darh Baras might come back as a force ghost, maybe to aid the wrath this time.

Airmo's Avatar


Airmo
06.03.2012 , 12:14 PM | #3
It should end ROTJ style but with the Emperor shooting lightning at your LI and forcing you to pick between staying true to your dark path by sticking a lightsaber in his back while he's busy killing your LI and making himself vulnerable, assuring victory so that you can take his place, or suddenly going to the light at the end like Vader. Choosing to save your LI by stopping him before he/she can die by throwing the Emperor down some kind of large shaft nearby, getting hit by the lightning in the process.

I would imagine some "NOOOOOOOOOO!"s would be involved.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Kaisernick's Avatar


Kaisernick
06.03.2012 , 12:31 PM | #4
oh whats left to explore

the emperor sending you out to take vengance on those who helped the knight
what quinn does
jessa fineally deciding to be a true sith/jedi and try to kill you maybe
possibally hunting down malgus
more sith power plays
maybe even u deciding to go after the emperor

Hi_Im_A_Sith's Avatar


Hi_Im_A_Sith
06.03.2012 , 12:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
It should end ROTJ style but with the Emperor shooting lightning at your LI and forcing you to pick between staying true to your dark path by sticking a lightsaber in his back while he's busy killing your LI and making himself vulnerable, assuring victory so that you can take his place, or suddenly going to the light at the end like Vader. Choosing to save your LI by stopping him before he/she can die by throwing the Emperor down some kind of large shaft nearby, getting hit by the lightning in the process.

I would imagine some "NOOOOOOOOOO!"s would be involved.
what if you aren't dark sided?

maxetius's Avatar


maxetius
06.03.2012 , 01:50 PM | #6
Killing Satele Shan.

JediMasterYuvan's Avatar


JediMasterYuvan
06.03.2012 , 03:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakobpoop View Post
I got a feeling Darh Baras might come back as a force ghost, maybe to aid the wrath this time.
WTH??!! Just because he said "From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine! I cannot be destroyed!" 0_0 No. Fricking. Way. Baras deserves to die and he better be left to die.

Airmo's Avatar


Airmo
06.03.2012 , 04:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterYuvan View Post
WTH??!! Just because he said "From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine! I cannot be destroyed!" 0_0 No. Fricking. Way. Baras deserves to die and he better be left to die.
Wouldn't be surprised if he did come back as some ghost to get revenge on you.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Harlequintwo's Avatar


Harlequintwo
06.03.2012 , 07:26 PM | #9
Act IV will probably be about testing out and flexing your new role as Emp's Wrath, and that means dealing blows the the Republic and taking out potential rivals for the seat of Emperor. Taking out the Jedi Knight's team would be one hell of a crossover, and bad***** moment.

Act V... I'm not so sure. After being established as the Wrath, there's not much that can happen apart from a twist that will leave you high and dry, or just more blows against the Republic (but they're going to have to make it intresting).

Killing Satele Shan at the end of Act VI would certainly be satisfying though, make no mistake. That would give the Sith Warrior one incredible awesome moment, and also make room for say the Jedi Consular to move up to the rank of Grand Master (he/she's already on the Council, it's the next logical step).

Due to the numerous ways that Baras can exit the story (and the fact that he was the focus for pretty much all of it), I doubt that he'll show up again. Maybe briefly as a nod, but nothing more.

Crimson_Paladin's Avatar


Crimson_Paladin
06.04.2012 , 09:59 AM | #10
I'm hoping that whatever is done, it'll give us more choices. And not "spare the prisoners or kill them" type choices, but choices that affect the course of the story. Or perhaps the course of the story being dictated by choices we've already made.