Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[POLL] Extra Character Slots per Server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[POLL] Extra Character Slots per Server?

Icestar
08.04.2012 , 03:08 AM | #241
Seems we have to wait until they implement F2P, at that time we will probably use cartel coins to unlock more slots

GAH! I almost have 8 level 50s now, less then 10 levels to take
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla

Tigalo
08.23.2012 , 10:29 AM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsmeat View Post
I have liked how some games handle this issue by granting a new free character slot upon getting a character to max level. That would be nice if offered here in SWTOR. I can dream can't I?

I too am all for more character slots and the sooner the better.
Yeah, 6 more slots right now would be superb as I really want to try a few more classes, but dread to delete any of those I got (already deleted a level 28, two level 20s and two level 18 + several from 18-10)
Nite Legacy (legacy level 50) on The Progenitor: Kir - 55 merc, Tigalo - 55 jugg, Kirana - 51 sorc, Jax 50 marauder, Rev - 50 operative, Nish - 50 gunslinger, Kenix - 55 sage, Manji - 50 assassin, Tigelo - 50 Commando and more

LadyRaven
08.23.2012 , 10:49 AM | #243
Add 4 more slots now...4 more later. Please!

BenjaminminU
08.23.2012 , 10:53 AM | #244
Need more Slots ASAP, I've completed the Knight and Mercenary Stories, I completed Mercenary as a Human Male, i want do do it again as a powertech Chiss Female but that means 1 class i can't do, I also want a light sided and dark sided sith warrior. with these characters added i have no space for a trooper or an imperial agent due to having all my slots filled.

8 more slots would be absolutely perfect for me, allowing me to experience all the different class stories.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51