Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Czerka Crate-O-Matic

Barrgil
06.02.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1
I've read through some Google searches that this item has dropped from random lockboxes in certain crew skills. I was just wondering if anyone has this item, and if so, how did you get it?

I also heard this was the rarest item in the game so far, the unique czerka invention that Bioware was talking about but it isn't Legendary quality.

Any ideas?
KÓra - Deception Assassin
Bargil - Hybrid Sorcerer
DARKHOUND - Hyperspace Cannon | Dara Mactire - The Crucible Pits

erei
06.02.2012 , 09:41 PM | #2
According to Google, you can loot it from
-treasure hunting lockbox. I suppose it also work with slicing lockbox, but unconfirmed.
-36commendations mark corellia purple artifact box
-random loot (at least on Ilum, unconfirmed for others planet)

However, according to G. Zoeller
Quote:
The rarest one of all, at this point, being a very unique Czerka invention that, so far, only two players (out of 1.85 billion loot checks at that level) have looted since the game launched.
Have fun !

Didn't know the item, totally useless. I need it. Badly.

Samoth_Nomad
06.02.2012 , 11:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by erei View Post

Didn't know the item, totally useless. I need it. Badly.
agreed.

venomlash
06.03.2012 , 05:06 AM | #4
I hear that a 3rd one has dropped since that statement.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Grayseven
06.03.2012 , 08:12 AM | #5
From what I understand you can get them from the Corellia comms vendor boxes ( the 36 ones) or as a drop from a prototype box from Treasure Hunting...but this is just from researching various SWTOR database sites, not from any concrete evidence.

Nice item, not so nice that I'd try to grind it out.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Drakalu
06.05.2012 , 12:53 AM | #6
*sings* ... Cause I've got a golden ticket!

Telanis
06.05.2012 , 10:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrgil View Post
I've read through some Google searches that this item has dropped from random lockboxes in certain crew skills. I was just wondering if anyone has this item, and if so, how did you get it?

I also heard this was the rarest item in the game so far, the unique czerka invention that Bioware was talking about but it isn't Legendary quality.

Any ideas?
There's already a thread on this with more info -- http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=374898

AngryChimera
06.17.2012 , 10:43 AM | #8
I have one of these. Dropped off a mob in Ilum (I think it was a Talz? It was a while ago). Never knew it was that rare at all until used it in a 16man op and everyone starting going apecrap. I've used it several times and it still says that its Bind On Equip (e.g. not bound).

sithmasterflash
06.30.2012 , 02:48 PM | #9
I got it yesterday, don't ask me where. Drunken questing very likely.

It surrounds you in a red sphere and turns your character invisible.
You can still be targeted, and your nameplate is still visible, you can not move.
Re-usable, tradeable, still shows Bind on Equip. It is not a slotted item (you dont have anywhere to equip it).
It's a right-click on use.

IndestructibleSD
07.09.2012 , 03:30 PM | #10
Know this topic has been quiet for a bit, but I just got it as a drop yesterday in a HM Flashpoint (Maelstrom Prison). It dropped from Colonel Daksh. Pretty useless, no other secrets left to report other than that