Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Simil
06.04.2012 , 01:12 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi BiohazardBlaze,

Thank you for posting. The suggestions they have provided by our Technical Support are quite valid and are worth a try to see if you can get your problem resolved.

I can assure you they are not asking you to jump through hoops, they are simply doing their job, troubleshooting the technical problem you are having. If you do not want to try these options then that is of course your choice, but please understand that this was not sent to annoy or frustrate you, its only purpose is to help.

Thanks.
Your first thing your techs should be doing is determining where the trouble is originating instead of automatically having people jump through hoops. And it is jumping through hoops. Especially when multiple people are making the complaint and especially when this is not the first time this issue has been noted.

jedimasterjac
06.04.2012 , 01:14 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Simil View Post
Your first thing your techs should be doing is determining where the trouble is originating instead of automatically having people jump through hoops. And it is jumping through hoops. Especially when multiple people are making the complaint and especially when this is not the first time this issue has been noted.
They take time to fix. They have to look through tons of codes. I would be glad for ANY possible solution if I had this problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

xrayox
06.04.2012 , 02:11 PM | #113
nice i cancelled my sub

Taomist
06.04.2012 , 03:53 PM | #114
I can't log in, tells me various things, including account not valid <yet I can log in here just fine, and it says I'm paid up, which I know I am anyway) and when I try to change my password, just in case that's all weird, it goes through everything but then gives me some other error, along the same lines.
Ven Zallow Refugee

Tarn_Sirun
06.04.2012 , 07:04 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Axolipher View Post
Greetings all,

If you are still experiencing this issue I'd like to ask that you try the following steps:
  • Open the Windows Start Menu
  • Type ‘cmd’ in the ‘Search programs and files’ field. A black icon will appear called "cmd", please right click this and then click "Run as administrator"
  • Once this has loaded please type ‘ipconfig /flushdns’ and press enter
After this has been completed please power cycle your internet router, and reattempt to run the launcher.

Thank You.
Greetings yellow name, you are incorrect. telling people to flush their dns can cause problems with their overall ISP.. the problem is not the customer nor their dns, it is the game it is on your end. tell us you are working on it and credit us a free day and be done with it, dont tell people to flush their dns or when i show up at their house for a service call i will send bioware the bill

viesturs
06.07.2012 , 05:25 PM | #116
login service iz crashing lol
jk

Leggomy
06.07.2012 , 05:36 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
Greetings yellow name, you are incorrect. telling people to flush their dns can cause problems with their overall ISP.. the problem is not the customer nor their dns, it is the game it is on your end. tell us you are working on it and credit us a free day and be done with it, dont tell people to flush their dns or when i show up at their house for a service call i will send bioware the bill
I had this error and did what they said. It worked. If you flush your dns you will not have any issues with your isp or anything else. All this does is reset the DNS cache.

FearghalC
06.28.2012 , 06:34 PM | #118
Is anyone else still having this issue?

I've tried to login from two separate computers and neither are working. Both of them were working yesterday.

Tirvaak
06.28.2012 , 07:12 PM | #119 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by FearghalC View Post
Is anyone else still having this issue?

I've tried to login from two separate computers and neither are working. Both of them were working yesterday.
Hi FearghalC,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems logging in at the moment.

Have tried a flushdns as outlined earlier in this thread to see if that helps with your issue?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

cashtwotwo
07.03.2012 , 11:15 AM | #120
Has anyone with this issue been able to fix this issue or are people just not playing? I cannot log in and no fixes suggested by support have worked.