Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Customer Service!!!

Luckmann
12.18.2011 , 11:15 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthedelweiss View Post
Bioware failed early access. Nuff said. Hope handless and incompetent people who are responsible for all this mess with errors, queues and no customer service will get fired or even worse.
I wouldn't bet on it. It's probably the same rejects as always. Like locusts, they move from support to support, feeding upon the energy of customers.

It's the 18th. In 2 days or there about, I have to have this resolved. It's been three days now, of no help at all, and no help in sight.

It isn't even a matter of "If I don't get help, I won't continue playing". It is a matter of fact that if I don't get help, I CAN'T continue playing.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.

alexmis
12.18.2011 , 11:21 AM | #22
sent them 2 mails yesterday - no response yet, nor there is an official statement on the credit card issue for some people.I'm starting to think that their helpdesk policy is - don't react to it and it will go away, if it doesn't go away - ignore it some more, if that doesn't help you get rid of the annoying mortal who dares question their will - paste him an answer for faq.And then go home and moan about how people are stupid..

The game is great - the management is below any expectations.I'm wondering if CS will be working through Christmas holidays, and if not than the question is - why did they have to make a Christmas release.Wierd.
Sapere aude!

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 11:27 AM | #23
Still not going away! Fix it please!
These are not the droids you are looking for.....

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 11:32 AM | #24
They have put so much effort into protecting us from our own accounts....
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 11:37 AM | #25
Yes, and provided no way for us to reset our accounts should we need it.

MWJSTROEVEN
12.18.2011 , 11:38 AM | #26
Guys, the answer is so freaking simple. just porgram the secret Q&A in such an way that when you fail the first one it just switches to question 2. okay you've been saying that you did not want to do this. but lets be realistic. in a thousand people this measure might cost 1 person his account. but in its current state there are thousands of people struggling with this. cant you see this or is it just that you guys dont WANT to see this.

just do it already.....

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 11:39 AM | #27
They should do somthing before 1/2 the population quits before the game even officially launches.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 11:50 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MWJSTROEVEN View Post
Guys, the answer is so freaking simple. just porgram the secret Q&A in such an way that when you fail the first one it just switches to question 2. okay you've been saying that you did not want to do this. but lets be realistic. in a thousand people this measure might cost 1 person his account. but in its current state there are thousands of people struggling with this. cant you see this or is it just that you guys dont WANT to see this.

just do it already.....
Not all of us are having that issue. My issue "Can only be addressed by an agent via phone support". How are my SQ's going to help me with that? I just got disconnected from phone support, now when I call back all it says is "Call back later"......really