Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Customer Service!!!

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:58 AM | #11
This thread is not going away!!!
These are not the droids you are looking for.....

Hiro_Vitality
12.18.2011 , 11:00 AM | #12
To be completely honest...I've hit 3 bugs so far, including a class quest bug on Alderaan, a pending rewards bug, and being stuck on the memory leaked Taris; all of which Bioware has done nothing to assist with and I had to find my own way around them...

Not to mention my internet provider decided to stop streaming bandwidth for 3 hours yesterday while I talk to them on the phone...
Czerka Corporation : ninja capping Karma players since day one!

www.Justin.tv/hopebaby !

Xcmiler
12.18.2011 , 11:02 AM | #13
I opened a ticket almost 4 days ago and of course NO ANSWER!! The three CSRs must be sleeping on the job...
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪ I'm jammin out breh

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 11:03 AM | #14
wow. i think everyone is calling agents about being locked out because i see posts all over about people being locked out. they gave me false hope saying the security question problem has been resolved. but it has as far as i know helped no one. they have spent over 5 yrs on this game and this is the outcome? i admit the game itself is vvery fun but there are still many bugs and a lot of problems. this is just becomeing sad. this is the game that replaced SWG and this support and many bug is what we get? i want SWG back. they may have screwed up a lot but they had few bugs and way better customer support.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 11:04 AM | #15
I could deal with the bugs, I found several so far, one being with a quest that took me almost an hour to find a work around. I can not deal with not being able to get support when needed, especially if I am paying for it. they should have waited on the release until they were in a better position to deal with all the issues and had the ability to resolve them in a timely manner.
These are not the droids you are looking for.....

Luckmann
12.18.2011 , 11:04 AM | #16
I've been trying to get help since the 15th, and I've just been completely ignored. I'm not even getting canned responses.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.

Darthedelweiss
12.18.2011 , 11:07 AM | #17
Bioware failed early access. Nuff said. Hope handless and incompetent people who are responsible for all this mess with errors, queues and no customer service will get fired or even worse.

Xcmiler
12.18.2011 , 11:08 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckmann View Post
I've been trying to get help since the 15th, and I've just been completely ignored. I'm not even getting canned responses.
yep same...
╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪ I'm jammin out breh

tauntown
12.18.2011 , 11:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckmann View Post
Same here. I'm sick of this.
"And I thought they smelled bad...on the outside."
Planned Human Jedi Consular - Sage/Seer

Anarkya
12.18.2011 , 11:09 AM | #20
My tickets are closed without any answers.

Ana <Axis> - Sith Sorcerer - The Fatman
facebook.com/groups/SWTORTheFatman/