Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Customer Service!!!

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:18 AM | #1
So I have been trying to get in touch with customer service to resolve my account issue, which is literally a 5 minute fix. I called yesterday at 4:45pm EST, now its 11:15am the next day and still no luck getting through. I also sent 4 emails to customer service and recieved 4 emails not even relating to my issue back. Really? Is this a joke? Is customer service even there? so far today I have been on hold for 1:34:16. If I dont get through today, I am leaving and going to a game that actually has customer service, not monkeys sitting at a desk sending random replies. This is unacceptable. Epic fail.
These are not the droids you are looking for.....

Hiro_Vitality
12.18.2011 , 10:25 AM | #2
I do agree, this game is SOOOOOO much fun, but it seems like there is one guy sitting in the Bioware basement that works from 11am till noon, and takes a 45 minute lunch break in between...
Czerka Corporation : ninja capping Karma players since day one!

www.Justin.tv/hopebaby !

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:31 AM | #3
I cant believe Bioware didnt see this coming. The had all the preorder numbers and did nothing to ramp up customer service for launch. This is ridiculous. What funny though, is that they removed all of my other posts regarding customer service lol.

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 10:32 AM | #4
You're lucky i havent gotten any replies to my 4 emails. this is getting very frustating.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:36 AM | #5
I wouldnt call it lucky. Lucky would be getting someone to take 5 minutes to look at the issue and correct it. I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow when there are a million plus more people added. I sent another email, detailing what my problem is, and how to fix it, and not to copy/paste info from the help center as a reply. I received the same email a 5th time with information copy/pasted from the help center. Epic fail.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:45 AM | #6
Anyone else want to see a dev posting on customer service and what they are going to do to compensate everyone who isnt able to log in because no one was available to correct their issue. I payed for early access, I should get to play it. I am going to keep posting on here so this thread stays on the front page until my issue is resolved!!

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 10:47 AM | #7
got an email back! and its a copy pasted email about calling them. i guess ill just wont get 2 days of the early access i was promised and the days after that when i can actually get an agent on the phone. how many agents do they have??? 3 maybe 4 i think.

Barkebain
12.18.2011 , 10:49 AM | #8
You are better off getting no response at this point - i've gotten several canned responses that are for completely unrelated problems, and then the tickets are closed. I purchased 2 copies of the game, i setup one account, while my son setup a second account with a different email address. Now we can not login at the same time, or the other account gets booted off - also the toons created by one account show up when you login via the other account. Completely a waste of time to play, and can't play together - time to get our money back, and find a company that give a ****.

ifsohn
12.18.2011 , 10:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Barkebain View Post
You are better off getting no response at this point - i've gotten several canned responses that are for completely unrelated problems, and then the tickets are closed. I purchased 2 copies of the game, i setup one account, while my son setup a second account with a different email address. Now we can not login at the same time, or the other account gets booted off - also the toons created by one account show up when you login via the other account. Completely a waste of time to play, and can't play together - time to get our money back, and find a company that give a ****.
agreed. i have 2 accounts but all my characters are on the locked one. me and my brother play together and now we can't. what a waste. horrible support.

Kenderfield
12.18.2011 , 10:53 AM | #10
Wow.....just wow. I added a security key via my ipod. Thanks to itunes automatic syncing, it wiped the app after I set everything up so now I cant log in since I have no way of getting a security code. All they need to do is to remove the security key from my account and all will be well. Less than 5 minutes....