Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 8th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MaximusRex
06.01.2012 , 05:49 PM | #21
In 1.3 Artifice, will be the only profession that won't be able to make end game consumables for sale, or even for personal use. Why do you believe that Artifice will remain viable when the only consumable item that doesn't have cheaper and better competition from vendors(Enhancements and Crystals), augmented lightsabers, will no longer be viable due to cheaper to produce augment kits that they can't make?

Angel_of_Cain
06.01.2012 , 05:49 PM | #22
When the server transfers happen, is there going to be a system where the Guildmaster can transfer the entire guild over to the selected server? to include; bank, resources, members, and member alts? The reason for this is due to some guild members currently away (but planning on coming back), or some with financial issue that can't afford their sub right now not logging on and being lost in the transfer. this way, the Guildmaster is the only one who has to do anything and makes sure it is done correctly and everyone transfers with him or her.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Strife
06.01.2012 , 05:58 PM | #23
Chat Bubbles

What is the status of chat bubbles?

Veniras
06.01.2012 , 06:02 PM | #24
Will PVP "solo only"-queues (aka "PUGS only"-WZ) be something you want to implement at one point in the future?

BlackMink
06.01.2012 , 06:03 PM | #25
What is the design logic behind the Belsavis teleporters?

I mean, they are teleporters. Why aren't they all linked? And for that matter, why is there an entirely seperate set of teleporters for each faction. These things are like 20,000 year old ancient Rakata technology that you are just now discovering. It doesn't make any sense that each one is restricted to republic or empire side. I am sure it would be a low priority, but is there any chance of connecting them properly in the future?

Hyde_v
06.01.2012 , 06:03 PM | #26
Would you consider making the icon for Smuggler's "Quick Draw" brighter so that it stands out as "active" more on the UI bar?
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

Rigaux
06.01.2012 , 06:12 PM | #27
Are there any plans to add a way to re-watch cutscenes completed in the game? Preferably one that goes along with the gear you currently wear and companions, but restricted to companions you shouldnt have at that time? I would absolutely love to rewatch cutscenes in newer armor to give it that "completed" look such as the final story quest in top-tier gear. Or to show my friends who were not with me durring an epic moment to watch my character in action.
"Who needs a Soul right? As long as you win!"
Server: The Shadowlands. PvE

WrecklessMEDIC
06.01.2012 , 06:14 PM | #28
I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate a few answers regarding the server transfers, but I'll try to limit myself to just one of the basics. Will you be creating brand new "super servers" with different server names that you will start allowing us to transfer to, or will you be using a select group of current servers (with an increase to the population cap) for these transfers?

Tricky-Ha
06.01.2012 , 06:27 PM | #29
Before you release your new designs for any future brand new armor & clothing, can you please, please, please preview the designs to the forum community & allow us to provide input in the form of polls in what we like & do not like about those designs? Or better yet, will BioWare make a formal offer to Darkhorse Star Wars comic books artist Jan Duursema to come on board to work with you as head of the armor & clothing design department in much the same way that DC Universe Online hired on superstar comic book artist Jim Lee as lead artist for their entire MMO project?
You don't know about me, You don't know about me
I'm a gangster , I'm a gangster
I'm a player, I'm a player

devilchilde
06.01.2012 , 06:28 PM | #30
When will we be seeing the planetary titles updated and codex bugs fixed?

I'm sure this pales in comparison to some of the "Big" issues on the forums, but I would love to get some of those titles and finally be able to unlock the Sith Acadamy codex entry because I was level 5 when I made it there the first time.
⊯⊯₪₪₪⊯⊯()█████████████████████████████████████)